Punch Drunk Love (Courtney)

Started by Drencrom, April 22, 2004, 09:57:06 AM

Drencrom

Anyone see this Rolling Stone feature on Courtney Love and her OCD Boogie Nights habit?

http://www.rollingstone.com/features/featuregen.asp?pid=2904

For once I can relate to this woman.
My motherfucker is so cool, when he goes to sleep sheep count him.

Slick Shoes

I remember reading a very stream-of-consciousness type thing (on Cigarettes and Coffee?) Love wrote in which she talks about PTA at great length.

bonanzataz

that was a good article. MUCH better than that piece of shit article about uma and quentin.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Stefen

That american express ad jumped right out at me with a low interest rate.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

coffeebeetle

Quote from: bonanzatazthat was a good article. MUCH better than that piece of shit article about uma and quentin.

That WAS a pathetic article.  Although I chuckled about the bit where he had sex with a prostitute (aged 17) in his mother's bed.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)