Two great shows coming to DVD

Started by ShanghaiOrange, April 22, 2003, 07:54:01 PM

ShanghaiOrange

I got this e-mail from TVshowsonDVD.com about a release from Columbia:

"Thanks to those of you participating in the TV poll. Based on the overall selections, we have now planned to put out a number of the titles chosen. Please look for The Tick, Soap, Newsradio, Dilbert and more to be released on DVD later this year. Thank you again for your selections, your opinions matter!"

Please God, let these be season sets.

:(
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

joeybdot

i want QUANTUM LEAP!!  and Once More With Feeling-(The Buffy Musical)

bonanzataz

i want THE MAXX. i used to watch it as a kid and thought it was awesome, now i don't remember what it was about. but i'd buy it if there was one.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Cecil

Quote from: bonanzatazi want THE MAXX. i used to watch it as a kid and thought it was awesome, now i don't remember what it was about. but i'd buy it if there was one.

yeah, mtv's oddities. i was also a big fan of aeon flux.

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ravi

At the risk of turning this into a "TV shows I want on DVD" thread, I'd like to see Punky Brewster, Alf, Diff'rent Strokes, Perfect Strangers, and Get Smart on DVD.  Ah, nostalgia.  Okay, GS was before my time, but I used to watch the reruns.

Cecil

Quote from: RaviGet Smart.

wait, lemme try to act like a regular guy here

ahem

oh yeah, i would like to 69 agent 99 anyday. heh heh

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: cecil b. demented
Quote from: RaviGet Smart.

wait, lemme try to act like a regular guy here

ahem

oh yeah, i would like to 69 agent 99 anyday. heh heh

not bad cecil your coming along fine here , now just try and work in the phrase " sweet sweet pussy" into some of your posts and then you will be a regular guy

joeybdot

alos i would like   GET SMART and of course TAXI

Cecil

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesnow just try and work in the phrase " sweet sweet pussy" into some of your posts and then you will be a regular guy

oh boy. what have i gotten myself into