Paris Hilton

Started by Banky, November 20, 2003, 03:05:41 PM

MacGuffin

Hilton thrown by horse on 'Simple Life,' hospitalized

Paris Hilton was hospitalized Friday after a horse she was riding threw her off and kicked her in the stomach during the taping of "The Simple Life 2," a reality show featuring the hotel heiress and a friend on a 30-day cross-country trip. Hilton, 23, was first treated at the scene in rural Florida north of Tampa, then taken to a hospital, said Chris Alexander, publicist for 20th Century Fox in Los Angeles. The kick to the stomach left her bruised, but she was not seriously injured, said St. Joseph's Hospital spokeswoman Lisa Patterson. Hilton was released about three hours after she was brought in and was never admitted to the hospital, she said.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

El Duderino

hahahahaha....yes!
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

cine

That's what you get for stroking a stiff stud, eh Mac?

mogwai

dear horsie, aim for the head the next time.

Stefen

This women (girl) gets on my nerves. She looks way busted(is she popular for anything else other than her looks and sub par blow job skills?). You just know that secretly in some room Woody Allen is writing a part for her in one of his movies.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Alethia

Stefen

310-600-8221 Thats her cell phone number. I called and was going to ask her for money but her voicemail is full.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pete

I just realized that paris hilton has rendered christina aguellera completely useless, that's why christina's been sucking.  especially now with paris coming out with an album--she will beat christina in every aspect, the blondeness, the badness, the nudity, the controvery--man, christina just can't catch a break!
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

NEON MERCURY

paris doesnt act ghetto enough ......christina has that part down...

MacGuffin

Hilton, Mewes Bar-Hopping in 'Bottoms Up'

Paris Hilton and Jason Mewes are toplining the indie comedy "Bottoms Up" for Paul Walker's Blue Collar Films and Cameo FJ Entertainment. Described as in the vein of "Swingers," the comedy-drama tells the story of a Midwestern bartender (Mewes) who finds love with Hilton's character as well as money and success in Hollywood. Walker is expected to have a cameo in the project.

The script was written by Nick Ballo and Erik MacArthur. MacArthur also is directing.

Hilton, whose credits include "Raising Helen," "Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat" and "House of Wax," recently completed shooting the independent comedy "Pledge This!"

A Kevin Smith regular, Mewes has appeared in the writer-director's "Clerks," "Dogma" and "Chasing Amy," as well as "Scream 3." He appears next in the horror comedy "Feast."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

Its funny that we have a "In Front of Camera" thread of Paris Hilton

Sigur Rós

She is the most talentless and stupid creature this planet has ever spit out of its ass. She should be send to a facsist workcamp! I've had enough of her...  :yabbse-angry:

Stefen

wow, reading this thread it shows that aclockworkjj was an AWFUL poster. Dudes a bulb. I wish he was still around so I could make him look dumb.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Stefenwow, reading this thread it shows that aclockworkjj was an AWFUL poster. Dudes a bulb. I wish he was still around so I could make him look dumb.

Yeah, good thing we got rid of him...

Stefen

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: Stefenwow, reading this thread it shows that aclockworkjj was an AWFUL poster. Dudes a bulb. I wish he was still around so I could make him look dumb.

Yeah, good thing we got rid of him...

Well, bring him back. For me.