Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, February 10, 2005, 09:04:10 PM

Sleepless

Polka's personal text > Reelist's av
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

polkablues

I didn't know the two were in direct competition, but I'm very happy to have won.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Reel

Polka's personal text makes me sick to my stomach. A stew? I'm thinking like Dinty Moore..YUCK.

polkablues

For Reelist:

And for KarlJan (Brett Ratner):

Reel

Incredible, I feel like a real member now. Not lettin' that one go..What an inspirational image for me to look to while I'm slinging shit on the internet. Maybe it will help me focus on my goals more. Thank you Polka, from the bottom of my heart.

Robyn

I am crying right now. this is so beautiful.

thank you, polka!

Neil

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

polkablues

Neil

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

MacGuffin

Now it looks like he's protecting himself from the rain dripping down from Polka's av.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

But if you scroll up a little, that rain is falling on Alizee from Neil's av. RAINVATARCEPTION.

jenkins

gifs as avatars seem dazzling. hot tip for interested parties: through google i know there's this
http://mubi.com/topics/movie-related-gifs-threador-whatever-gifs-you-want

and there are examples of dazzlers. also, tumblr dazzles. you can find a dazzler. and then the hottest tip of all is polkablues makes that for you when you ask, which i think is really sweet. i like my gas station, and i like dazzlers

Robyn

why can't I change this to my avatar?

Jeremy Blackman

Too large. It needs to be 250 pixels max. The built-in resizer can resize static images, but not animated gifs.

jenkins