I'm Really Back... for good this time.

Started by Film Student, December 26, 2003, 04:22:43 PM

kotte

Quote from: ©brad
Quote from: ThecowgoooesmooocBRAD do you smoke?

chris

don't talk to me.

:lol:

Hilarious!

Thecowgoooesmooo

QuoteThecowgoooesmooo wrote:
cBRAD do you smoke?

chris

don't talk to me.

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha.

Wow, wow,  why the hostility?

You gonna file a restraining order on me hunny?

chris

©brad

Quote from: Thecowgoooesmooo
QuoteThecowgoooesmooo wrote:
cBRAD do you smoke?

chris

don't talk to me.

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha.

Wow, wow,  why the hostility?

chris

picolas

Quote from: ThecowgoooesmoooYou gonna file a restraining order on me hunny?
no. he just doesn't want you to talk to him. he can't really file a restraining order against you because he doesn't know who you are. this is just me talking, but that whole idea is really preposterous. i mean, legally he'd probably have to fly out all the way to wherever you live and meet you first before he could do something like that. and that would suck for him because he'd have to pick up the plane tickets and make reservations for the night and stuff like that as well. how far does a restraining order extend? it would be kind of pointless if you were living in different states to begin with. naw. i think he's just avoiding you so he doesn't have to take it to that level. that's my theory, at least. what's your theory? would he actually shell out the money for the plane ride? i'm not actually sure if he would need to meet you first. it's just a guess. at the very very least he'd need to appear before a judge.. that i know for sure. maybe more than once if need be. come to think of it, though, he doesn't really have a very strong case for the whole restraining order. just a couple of online things.. that wouldn't count, would it? anyway. good luck with the restraining order if that happens. i doubt it will, but it would be sort of weird for you if it did. i would feel weird getting a restraining order from someone online. that'd be scary. well i think i'll go to bed now.

©brad

from this date forward picolas will do all of my talking for me. what do you call those ppl that rich ppl have around them all the time to do all their talking? lawyers. yeah, that's right. picolas, i'm hiring you as my lawyer.

Thecowgoooesmooo

Quoteno. he just doesn't want you to talk to him. he can't really file a restraining order against you because he doesn't know who you are. this is just me talking, but that whole idea is really preposterous. i mean, legally he'd probably have to fly out all the way to wherever you live and meet you first before he could do something like that. and that would suck for him because he'd have to pick up the plane tickets and make reservations for the night and stuff like that as well. how far does a restraining order extend? it would be kind of pointless if you were living in different states to begin with. naw. i think he's just avoiding you so he doesn't have to take it to that level. that's my theory, at least. what's your theory? would he actually shell out the money for the plane ride? i'm not actually sure if he would need to meet you first. it's just a guess. at the very very least he'd need to appear before a judge.. that i know for sure. maybe more than once if need be. come to think of it, though, he doesn't really have a very strong case for the whole restraining order. just a couple of online things.. that wouldn't count, would it? anyway. good luck with the restraining order if that happens. i doubt it will, but it would be sort of weird for you if it did. i would feel weird getting a restraining order from someone online. that'd be scary. well i think i'll go to bed now.

Hmmm Picolas. You seem very inept as cBRAD's new man slave/lawyer.

Quoteno. he just doesn't want you to talk to him. he can't really file a restraining order against you because he doesn't know who you are. this is just me talking, but that whole idea is really preposterous.

Actually your wrong Picolos.

As an internet savy man slave/lawyer you are familiar with the March 20, 2000 CyberPatrol software incident? Well you do know, that the US Federal District Court Judge issued a restraining order against two hackers accused of reverse-engineering Microsystems Software? And I'm sure you know, that even though the defendents are unable to bypass codes and mirror binaries they are still residents of a foreign country. And to be more exact, of Swedish descent.

Now Picolos, I'm sure you now fully understand that internet restraining orders do exist. And more importantly, for this unique situation, they are used for what you would commonly call "internet harrassment". These type of incidents occur frequently but are rarely prosecuted or carried out. The Federal Trades Commission deals with most internet restraining orders dealing with internet pop-ups, or SPAM.

Quotei mean, legally he'd probably have to fly out all the way to wherever you live and meet you first before he could do something like that. and that would suck for him because he'd have to pick up the plane tickets and make reservations for the night and stuff like that as well.

Legally, he dosen't have to fly out to where I live. Nor does cBRAD have to meet me. Normally lawyers, suggest that the two parties have minimal contact during the proceeding.

Also Picolos, as cBRAD's new man slave/lawyer bitch, you didn't research very well. You should have known that your client lives in Atlanta, and if you look at my name (thecowgoooesmooo) under location, you will see the word Atlanta. This means, that we are in the same area so long distance flights and long distance phone calls using 1800 collect would be totally unneccesary.

Now I will assume that you are not cBRAD's representing lawyer. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm thinking your more like that tall muscular gay guy in A Clockwork Orange...

You know...

The guy who wears the thick glasses and tight spandex, who faithfully watches over his writer companion. (writer companion being cBRAD)

I've forgotten his name, can anybody help me out with it?

Anyways on a side note, in all seriousness. Seriously.

cBRAD you must be a lucky man.  :-D

chris

cine

Quote from: ThecowgoooesmooocBRAD do you smoke?

cBRAD you must be a lucky man.  :-D

Grounds for sexual harassment.

bonanzataz

i love when a thread becomes all about one certain poster. it's soooo much fun to read all your cool comebacks. you're the coolest, man.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pas

Quote from: taz.i love when a thread becomes all about one certain poster. it's soooo much fun to read all your cool comebacks. really. gee, there was a certain poster who used to do that all the time...who was it?

Well well well, could it be ?! That would explain a lot ...

bonanzataz

NO NO NO! i edited my post so it wouldn't sound threatening, cuz it's not supposed to... or is it? no, it wasn't.... or was it?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Gamblour.

Quote from: taz.NO NO NO! i edited my post so it wouldn't sound threatening, cuz it's not supposed to... or is it? no, it wasn't.... or was it?

lol 'you're the coolest' actually sounds harsher because it's less diversionary (if that is a word)
WWPTAD?

bonanzataz

sigh...

You can't win
You can't break even
And you can't get out of the game
People kee sayin'
Things are gonna change
But they look us like
You're stayin' the same

You can't win
Get over your head
And you only have yourself to blame
You can't win Chile
(You can't win Chile)
You ain't break even

You can't win
The world keeps movin'
And you're standin' far behind
People keep sayin'
Things'll get better
(Just to ease your state of mind)
(So you lean back, and you smoke that smoke)
(And you drink your glass of wine)
So you can't win, Chile
You can't break even

You can't win, you can't win no way
If your story stays the same
(You ain't winnin'),
No, no,
(But it's nice to see you)
(I'm awfully glad you came)
(Better cool it 'cause
It ain't abour losin')
Then the world has got no shame
You can't win, Chile
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

You can't win
You can't break even
Ain't the way it's supposed to be
(You'll be spendin'),
No, no
(Your little bit of money)
While someone else rides for free
(Learn your lesson), ooh,
(Refuel your mind)
(Before someone blows out your flame)

You can't win, Chile. No!
You can't win
You can't win, Chile. No!

Pas

Thecowgoooesmooo

It just gets more entertaining, reply after reply.

chris

RegularKarate

Welcome back Film Student... We haven't seen you in ages.

I hope things are still shakin' for ya.