HBO's Entourage makes me cream my pants...

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, July 19, 2005, 02:15:56 PM

cine

Quote from: kal on September 09, 2008, 09:50:01 PM
Quote from: shnorff on September 09, 2008, 09:40:26 PM
wow. entourage sucks now.

really? i thought the premiere was great. its exactly what could have happened and how to reboot for the season... especially the ending!

yeah that shit was great.

modage

Quote from: shnorff on September 09, 2008, 09:40:26 PM
wow. entourage sucks now.
wrong.  entourage has always sucked!  now you're just realizing its more of the same suck.  so is everyone else. 

Sunday's season premiere of Entourage bombed. Big time. Only 1.6 million people tuned in to watch The Pivert and friends. That's 27% less than its June 2007 premiere!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

GodDamnImDaMan

I'm sad to say, this show no longer makes me cream my pantalones.  :yabbse-undecided:

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

pumba

They've significantly lowered their standards.

squints

Warning: Me being a complete douche.

I can't believe any of you idiots ever watched and loved this in the first place.
Go watch Gossip Girl instead.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Or just get stoned with your friends and hang out in someone else's mansion.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Kal

For people who hate this show and apparently dont watch it, you spend quite some time bashing it.

SPOILERS

Ari was pure Gold yesterday, and the episode was pretty good. The scene with Marky Mark playing golf was great. I'm happy with this season so far. This one it really took Vince to another level, finally getting him in touch with the reality around him. The Drama thing with the girl was stupid. I guess they didnt continue this stupid long distance romance so they could break them up in the second episode?

You idiots go watch something else. Peace!

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

GodDamnImDaMan

NO!

How else will I go back, and see the post where you called Mandy Moore as "cute as a button"
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

john

Just caught up on this season:

Maybe it was the use of Neil Young and The Faces on the soundtrack, or maybe it was the shows attempt to add a bit of emotional weight without falling too hard on it's face, but last night's episode was pretty good.

I don't get the disappointment expressed for this season. It's as empty-headed as it ever was. It might not be compulsively watchable, but it's still continually watchable.

Ari on mushrooms in the desert last week made me chuckle a bit, too.

Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

diggler

it's worlds better than last season, but thats not saying much.  the mushrooms episode was total filler, but it did make me chuckle (E not talking, Ari - "i hope no one's watching me"). Dom didn't annoy me as much as everyone else because i basically saw him as Herc (who, at times, could be the most annoying part of the Wire). i was happy to see them resolve his story in a (not so) tidy fashion.

that ferrari chase a couple episodes back was surprisingly well done.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

Kal

anybody still watching this? i think this has been an amazing season. tonights episode was one of the best in the series, and the last few have not been bad either.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: kal on November 17, 2008, 02:56:35 AM
anybody still watching this? i think this has been an amazing season. tonights episode was one of the best in the series, and the last few have not been bad either.

Just watched this episode. After a poor 4th season, this one is back on track, I'm enjoying it very much. Stellan Skarsgard's Werner [Herzog, really] is hilarious, but I confess I was hoping for something quite different with this story and the movie, and this was a surprise. Can't wait for next week.
Si