Here's Some Things We Can All Agree On

Started by Finn, January 02, 2004, 10:58:36 PM

Sleuth

Haha, even JJ was smart enough to post from a different IP.
I like to hug dogs

Pubrick

Quote from: XeditorSorry Neil Nutfuck.  Don't know the guy.
well, let's see,. u hav matching IPs, and u havn't posted anything in about 7 months. so u decide to come back just when he desperately needs sum defense?

forgive me if i don't believe anything u say.
under the paving stones.

Xeditor

Sorry, never heard of him.  He might be across the room.  MIT is a mighty big school, ya know?
The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.

©brad

Quote from: XeditorSorry, never heard of him.  He might be across the room.  MIT is a mighty big school, ya know?

no it ain't.

Xeditor

Yes it is.  You're a dumbass.  I'm sitting in it right now.  I'm in the 100 building off Sydey Boulet.  Check it out.
The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.

Xeditor

picolas

Quote from: XeditorWhere's the whitty comeback?
fresh out of whitt.

RegularKarate

Cow goes on
Xeditor goes off
Xeditor goes on
Cow goes off

it's a fun little game
weeeeeee

©brad

Quote from: XeditorWhere's the whitty comeback?

1. i seriously doubt you go to MIT
2. only nerds go to MIT
3. it ain't that big. and even so, surely it has it's cliques, and i can only assume that you and cowmoo, being the total douchebags that you both are, would hang out together. that is, of course, if you and him weren't in fact the same person.

cine

56. Cinephile loves Xixax.

57. Thecowgoesmoo/Xeditor is a sad, sad individual (Do I have to stress 'individual' more for ya, cowpie?).

kotte

Quote from: Thecowgoooesmooo3) JJ is gone. I wonder whos next.

you...?

Quote from: P50. One is a newb until one stops trying so hard.

haha...true.  :)

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Pso u decide to come back just when he desperately needs sum defense?

Wauw, The Cow is a sad sad person.  :(

NEON MERCURY

58.  Content  contained in this thread would make perfect material for a episode of  the ill fated "Hey Dude" sitcom that aired on Nicklelodian.....

59. Counting "y" there are exactly 47 vowels in  statement  number 58....

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

60. P randomly tries to annoy people, and most likely gets off on it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

NEON MERCURY