The Lost City

Started by w/o horse, April 28, 2006, 02:44:28 PM

w/o horse

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343996/

This might perhaps belong in the Now Showing forum, as it just arrived in my theater, but IMDb has it listed as a 2005 movie.

Andy Garcia directed it and it doesn't look that interesting, but it's got a fucking 9.3 on IMDb.  Has anyone seen the movie/know about the movie.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Ghostboy

It's okay. Very nostalgic, a bit indulgent, clearly a labor of love for Garcia. It's interesting to see Che Guevara portrayed and the Castro regime portrayed in such a negative light, as opposed to the more popular, romantic revolutionary depiction.

snaporaz

ok so i just saw this. very meh. i appreciated the passion of this film, but ultimately, i thought it sucked. the dialouge, especially, was atrocious. the script has the the qualities of a two and a half hour soap opera. andy garcia is the usual serious guy, and bill murray was, surprisngly, annoying. but i can't blame him, though. only his character.

as for the length...as alot of critics have been saying, it's too long. just twenty minutes shorter and it would have been better.

anyways, i didn't like it, but it has some fine qualities, so it's really more good than it is bad. 6/10