How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

Reinhold

we should reach a consensus on who looks like what and then photoshop a group photo.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Ravi

Quote from: Reinhold Messnerwe should reach a consensus on who looks like what and then photoshop a group photo.

A la Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

modage

i'm still waiting for the P version...
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

72teeth

I've always kinda pictured Pubrick as the disgruntled clown, in Fear and Lothing, that shoves Duke and Gonzo through the turnstiles and into the madness. Pubrick is always there to give a newb his first welcome or redirect to the introduction thread. Although it may be cold-shouldered welcome, it's a welcome none the less. If Mac is the warm, welcoming mother of Xixax, then P is the tough-loving father who will tell when you did wrong...

Pubrick

...unless someone could capture that clown...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Fernando

Quote from: modagei'm still waiting for the P version...

Same here.

Slick Shoes

rustinglass

mogwai

elpandaroyal

pubrick

cronopio
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

mogwai

deathnotronic

Stefen

Where is El Panda anyway? I liked that dude, he was always an asshole...in a sweethearted way.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

Quote from: deathnotronicThis thread is ridiculous.

deathnotronic:
My house, my rules, my coffee

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: StefenWhere is El Panda anyway? I liked that dude, he was always an asshole...in a sweethearted way.

I am always around here. I even know when a single hair in your head moves and everything. Thanks a lot for calling me an asshole, though. That was sweet  :kiss:

Now seriously though, for the first time in my life I had a serious occupation and it took me a lot of time and now it's kind of hard to come back to Xixas because I missed a lot of stuff and now don't really know were to (re)start.
Si

Raikus

Kid gets a job and he already forgets the name of the site.  :yabbse-undecided:
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ElPandaRoyal

Damnit. That was lame of me    :oops:  

I have an excuse, though, because if I were to write it in Portuguese I had to use that S right there. Ahem, I'd better be back for good now.
Si

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.