Songs Currently Stuck In Head

Started by Lucinda Bryte, October 22, 2003, 03:45:29 PM

HOLD ME NOW, DON'T START SHAKING, YOU KEEP ME SAFE  DON'T EVER THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHEN TIMES ARE TOUGH AND YOUR NEW AGE

...you'd better be cool, at the time.
context, context, context.

tpfkabi

I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Bethie

Comedy Tonight! From the play A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum. I saw it last night at a local little theatre. I came right home to download Comedy Tonight. Now the song will be stuck in my head for months.  We also used to sing it as a prep song in choir.

Quote from: El DuderinoThe Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme....i dunno why. i woke up this morning and was brushing my teeth and started singing "So this is a story all about how..."

haha. After the play my friend asked what I was up to and he said, "Chillin' out, maxin'...?" and I follow up with "relaxin', all cool and shootin' some b-ball outside of the school.." So as we were all walking to the car we sang in unison the Fresh Prince of Bel Air Theme Song.  8)
who likes movies anyway

SiliasRuby

"All You Need is Love"-The Beatles, "Everything in it's Right Place"-Radiohead, "Roundabout"-Yes; all simultanously mixed together
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Myxo

Fucking Hobostank song.

Kill me please.

El Duderino

Quote from: MyxomatosisFucking Hobostank song.

Kill me please.

oh god. that song blows hard and it's on the radio ALL THE TIME! AHHH!!!
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Thrindle

Quote from: El Duderino
Quote from: MyxomatosisFucking Hobostank song.

Kill me please.

oh god. that song blows hard and it's on the radio ALL THE TIME! AHHH!!!

I'm sick of all of this whiney, exaggerated, pseudo-brooding bullshit.  No wonder I find myself listening to "oldies/classic rock/etc" most of the time.
Classic.

MacGuffin

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier.
I Got Soul, But I'm Not A Soldier.
I GOT SOUL, BUT I'M NOT A SOLDIER!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

mogwai

that's the band with killing tunes. i also pray to god that the bravery isn't discussed in this thread, ever.

life_boy

polkablues

Everywhere I went today, there it was: that catchy damn Counting Crows song from "Shrek 2".  Over and over and fucking over again.

I finally had to hide in my car and replace it with the Shins' "Kissing the Lipless".  All better.
My house, my rules, my coffee

diggler

jessica simpsons remake of these boots are made for walkin'

make it stop before i shoot myself in the face
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: MacGuffinI GOT SOUL, BUT I'M NOT A SOLDIER!

I second that.

Stefen

Is it just me or are the Killers the boringest band in a long time? I mean, you see them in interviews and they are a bore. They have nothing interesting to say, they just sit there with the same look on their faces looking pretty with their eyeliner. Like their too cool for anything....cause they wear eyeliner. You know who else wore eyeliner? Motley Crue and Poison and they aernt respected either.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.