I found this place...

Started by Xixax, January 18, 2003, 05:52:50 PM

moonshiner

please redirect me to some of bonanzataz's bad picks...
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

Jr. Stonephree

I found this place by accident, i clicked on a banner somewhere, don't remember where though.  I think this place is awsome, it's the first board i've been on, which is cool because you guys don't talk about shitty movies.
I got punched in the face.  What's your excuse?

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Jr. Stonephreewhich is cool because you guys don't talk about shitty movies.

We do, just not favorably.

ProgWRX

I  found this board thru the banner ad in www.cameroncroweonline.com , hence me being a Cameron Crowe fanboy  8)  :lol:  :P
-Carlos

pgr

dufresne

whoops just posted this answer in the other thread.  snaporaz told me about this forum.  it's great!
There are shadows in life, baby.

ShanghaiOrange

I few months back someone posted this board on the imdb message board. I looked it over and forgot about it.

Then, a week ago, someone posted about the PDL DVD on The Home Theater Forum, and mentioned this site. I checked it out again and joined this time. :(
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

picolas

Quote from: moonshinerplease redirect me to some of bonanzataz's bad picks...

bonanzataz ain't doing half a bad job pic-ing.

bonanzataz

Quote from: bonanzataz
Quote from: moonshinerplease redirect me to some of bonanzataz's bad picks...

bonanzataz ain't doing half a bad job pic-ing.

word...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

phil marlowe

im confused. whats with the switching?

if a is b then must t be w and r be d be t bejh&d][//¤zå[]#/////bhjcccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

help.

-dazza-

I clicked on the banner ad on Greg Mariotti's excellent "The Uncool"

Actually, is he a member here?
"Go home, Yank. 'Tis my field." - The late, great, Richard Harris.

Newbie Confusion Device:  CLICK HERE

picolas

Sigur Rós

Quote from: -dazza-I clicked on the banner ad on Greg Mariotti's excellent "The Uncool"

Actually, is he a member here?

depooter...........rite?

picolas

cowboykurtis

i was arrested for treason-- the judge gave me 100 hours of xixax and 1 year probation.
...your excuses are your own...