PTA look-a-like

Started by Spike, November 15, 2003, 12:07:49 PM

TheVoiceOfNick

How could she break up with PTA?  Doesn't she realize who he is?   :)

kotte

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickHow could she break up with PTA?  Doesn't she realize who he is?   :)

Maybe he didn't realize who she is. She seems pretty wonderful too.

Link

This thread makes me laugh.

Brett Ratner's a farfel.  Though I bet you ten bucks if I ever met him I'd so not say that to him, I'd be like "Huh huh, when's the next Rush Hour?  Huh huh."

Now I'm depressed :(

Merely jesting.

There was someone who reminds me of PTA, now I can't remember.  Now I REALLY am depressed  :(  :(

Finn

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Alethia

don't sweat the pety things and don't pet the sweaty things

Reel

I'm not sure exactly what this guy Will Murray does on the Howard Stern show, but I always thought he looked like a young PTA:

mogwai

Looks like PTA trying out for the Wolverine part.

Pubrick

looks like pta squeezing out another baby.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Looks like Wes Bentley trying to be PTA.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Reel

Doesn't Timothy Hutton in 'Ordinary People' look like Paul would've as a teenager?

He's a huge fan of that film, screening it along with 'Network' for the cast and crew of Magnolia. Now we know it's just because he's a narcissist.

Something Spanish

Will Murray, that's hilarious! Never knew there was another Stern fan aboard. Definitely resembles a mid to late 90's PTA.

wilberfan

My nominee would be Joshua Jackson. (I know him from the Showtime series The Affair.)

Tdog

Paul's really let himself go recently

And yes I always thought he looked like both Timothy Hutton and Joshua Jackson.

Lewton

Mikey Day, a hilarious cast member from SNL, looks a bit like PTA. I'm not sure we'll see a Phantom Thread sketch, but if Bill Hader were to come back to host and played DDL again, we could get something to rival the great TWBB sketch from 2007.