Paul Thomas Anderson posters for sale now. Only 20 bux

Started by prophet, January 15, 2004, 07:03:41 PM

prophet

If he buys one i em, im poor i cant be buying PTA posters and shit. Humm none has bought a single on except me, i dont care i made it for my self but you guys are welcomed to buy one if you want, its not like im making a million bux here they only give me 10% so that 2 bux off 20 bux not a big pay off as you can see.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Redlum

International shipping is just too much. Pretty much twice the cost of the print.  :(
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

ono

Quote from: prophetIf he buys one i em, im poor i cant be buying PTA posters and shit. Humm none has bought a single on except me, i dont care i made it for my self but you guys are welcomed to buy one if you want, its not like im making a million bux here they only give me 10% so that 2 bux off 20 bux not a big pay off as you can see.
prophet, you should send PTA one.  As a homage, or something.  Nice gesture, I don't know.

prophet

i dont have money to send him anything. If he send me a an autograph or something yeah sure but im not spending money that i dont have .

prophet