You might be obsessed with Paul Thomas Anderson if....

Started by boombanglarrabee, October 21, 2003, 08:04:40 PM

Pubrick

some things here are good, some are shit.

u might be *subject of thread* if u know the difference.
under the paving stones.

Alethia

Quote from: flagpolespecial
-you found out who all the people paul thanks in the credits of his movies are and you thanked them too.

that's funny.

cine

. . . you legally change your full name to 'Paul Thomas Anderson', drop out of school, move to California, sleep with Fiona Apple, cast Philip Seymour Hoffman in all your films, and do copious lines of coke until you die.

Ravi

I dunno about anyone else, but I had a dream the other night that John C. Reilly was an extra in a commercial and I was angry that he was an extra.

mogwai

maybe you predicted the unfortunate future for him?

mehico

you watched road trip, dogville, the talented mister ripley and a few other films i can't think of now, because they have more than one cast member from magnolia.
You are the son of incestuous union.

Cecil

Quote from: flagpolespecial
Quote from: RaviI dunno about anyone else, but I had a dream the other night that John C. Reilly was an extra in a commercial and I was angry that he was an extra.

man, i was having that dream weeks ago.

me too! and the director didnt know how to properly introduce his character. just left him in the background...

atticus jones

...all your internet puppies think your paul thomas anderson and you believe them

...you keep writing page after page of shitty material because you have the opposite of writers block and you dont want that to ever go away

...you keep hooking up great ass to prove your punk rock style commands respect

...once you watched a p.t. anderson film eight times in a row just to make sure you really liked it

...you never respond to p.m.'s because what hot shot director would

...you keep dropping by the church to phuck with the steeple
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

bluejaytwist

Quote from: atticus jones
...you never respond to p.m.'s because what hot shot director would

true enough
that was my twist-giving
i blue it
cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

atticus jones

...you attempt to mock my style in a post about my post in a thread about my head

i am certainly in your dome
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

Find Your Magali

...you've checked both xixax and ptanderson.com 15 times apiece in the past 3 hours, while waiting for THE NEWS.

Tictacbk

you already reserved Oil! at the library...

You heard that he was adapting a book and immediatly thought of the word "Oscar"

Quote from: flagpolespeciali had a dream that i woke up. and online full details of pta's next project were up. more answers than i had questions for. not to be.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Tictacbkyou already reserved Oil! at the library...
I tried, but they don't have it...  :yabbse-thumbdown: ...

Tictacbk

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: Tictacbkyou already reserved Oil! at the library...
I tried, but they don't have it...  :yabbse-thumbdown: ...

i just gotta go pick it up!