Mona Lisa Smile

Started by NEON MERCURY, December 03, 2003, 12:28:47 AM

NEON MERCURY

..this looks like aperfect date film..but if you went to see it in hopes of thinking it is going to be any good ...then i feel sorry for.you.....

really
bad
tv
spots........AND STILES..alonngside....DUNST!!!!!!!

..... :roll:

Pedro

mmm...stiles and dunst...im going on a date with a girl that looks like dunst really soon..  lucky me.

TheVoiceOfNick

I can't wait to see this... if only for the leads... of course this is just another vehicle for Julia Roberts...

Fishbulb

I saw it last night and was very bored. Then again, I don't really like Kirsten Dunst or Julia Stiles (or Julia Roberts). Maggie Gyllenhall was pretty good, but her performance was wasted on this stupid movie. The real find is Ginnifer Goodwin . She was the only character I ended up caring about. She's cute. She will be in the Kate Bosworth movie "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" next month. She's one to watch.

Gamblour.

I hate goddamn movies that put that Cranberries song in their trailer, it's like a huge omen shouting "Avoid! Steer clear! Contrived sensitivity and emotional situations ahead!"
WWPTAD?

Sleuth

Quote from: Gamblor the ManwhoreI hate goddamn movies that put that Cranberries song in their trailer, it's like a huge omen shouting "Avoid! Steer clear! Contrived sensitivity and emotional situations ahead!"

Haha, and it's ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS that one song
I like to hug dogs

Finn

It looks horrible. I can't stand Julia Roberts. I don't particularly like Julia Stiles or Kirsten Dunst either. The only thing that might get me into the theatre is Maggie Gyllenhall.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

pete

julia stiles looks like a chipmunk.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

SoNowThen

Quote from: petejulia stiles looks like a chipmunk.

yep, seconded.

a fugly chipmunk at that.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

tpfkabi

and she has a man voice

if i was in one room & she in the other and she said, "hey baby, come her for some lovin'."

i would run like the wolf
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Ravi

Quote from: SlobhI disagree

Good point.