Songs Currently Stuck In Head

Started by Lucinda Bryte, October 22, 2003, 03:45:29 PM

squints

Quote from: Sigur Rós on April 02, 2007, 03:52:25 PM
Arh!!! that new modest mouse single, dashboard. Can't get the damn thing out of my head. Somehow they manage to put a insanely catchy song on every album and the rest is mediocre.  :doh:

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Sigur Rós

Quote from: squints on April 03, 2007, 11:39:41 AM
Quote from: Sigur Rós on April 02, 2007, 03:52:25 PM
Arh!!! that new modest mouse single, dashboard. Can't get the damn thing out of my head. Somehow they manage to put a insanely catchy song on every album and the rest is mediocre.  :doh:

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I agree with squints' point, but I agree with Sigur's posted picture.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

JG

that style of cover is old and unfunny. 

this is old but i can't get it out of my head: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HmkLu24w2o&mode=related&search=

The Perineum Falcon

We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Walrus on April 04, 2007, 02:21:54 PM
I agree with squints' point, but I agree with Sigur's posted picture.

that picture speaks a thousand words...

hedwig

Quote from: bonanzataz in the marilyn manson thread on May 16, 2007, 11:30:04 PM
i can't believe it. despite the controversy, despite the fact that i think manson looks like shit and his act is tired, despite the fact that i think his relationship with evan rachel wood is nauseating, despite the ridiculously obvious lolita references and horrible lyrics, i really really like this new single.

it's catchy.

catchy indeed. i had this song in my head for HOURS this morning.

DON'T BREAK - DON'T BREAK - MY HEART!

suddenly replaced by..

MY GIRL WANTS TO
PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TIIIIIIIIME

jesus christ.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

hedwig

STILL GOING: party all the time party all the time party all the tiiiiiiiiiime

Quote from: polkablues on May 17, 2007, 02:29:49 PM
Kill yourself.

i just might.

bonanzataz

you can stand under my um-ber-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, under my um-ber-ella...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ghostboy

I've had Umbrella stuck in my head, too. I actually like it.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

They tried to make me go to rehab
I say "No no no"

Too fucking catchy.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

bonanzataz

Quote from: Ghostboy on June 11, 2007, 09:29:41 PM
I've had Umbrella stuck in my head, too. I actually like love it.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

Quote from: bonanzataz on June 12, 2007, 12:35:19 AM
Quote from: Ghostboy on June 11, 2007, 09:29:41 PM
I've had Umbrella stuck in my head, too. I actually like love it.

between this and heart shaped asses that's two for two for being on my wavelength, bonzie... ella ella ella.

but i'm still straight.
under the paving stones.

grand theft sparrow

Fuck!  After the MTV Movie Awards, I had Umbrella (and images of Rihanna) stuck in my head until the Sopranos finale put that Journey song in my head on Sunday.  Now I'm back to Rihanna because of this thread.

On second thought, I shouldn't really complain.

>