Anderson's origins?

Started by prophet, January 03, 2004, 01:50:13 AM

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

kotte

well, all the 'son' names are originally from scandinavia. Like Anderson and Olsson for example.

Son of Anders.

Pubrick

Definition: Patronymic surname meaning "son of Andrew." Andrew (man, manly) was the first of Jesus' disciples, and was a revered name in medieval times due to its church connections. St. Andrew is the patron saint of both Scotland and Russia. Many Danes, Norwegians and Swedes who emigrated to America with the last name Andersson or Anderssen, dropped the extra -S after their arrival.

Surname Origin: Danish, Norwegian, English, Swedish
under the paving stones.

it's obviously not Jewish.
context, context, context.

prophet

Paul Thomas Anderberg Paul Thomas Anderman
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

and still, Hans Christian Andersenn was Jewish... last names are a very tricky thing.

Dennis Rodman and
Whoppi Goldberg

unless they're etopian, i'd safely say they are far from Kosher

bonanzataz

whoopi changed her name. she used to be Caryn Elaine Johnson
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

prophet

You cant be black and jewish, they could have converted but theres no real black jews.

picolas

found out on New Years Eve that i'm 1/16th Jewish. it was good.

ono

Quote from: picolasfound out on New Years Eve that i'm 1/16th Jewish. it was good.
Mazel tov.

Alethia

boombanglarrabee

Quote from: prophetYou cant be black and jewish, they could have converted but theres no real black jews.

What if your mom is Jewish and your Dad is black?

Pubrick

Quote from: boombanglarrabee
Quote from: prophetYou cant be black and jewish, they could have converted but theres no real black jews.

checkmate fool!
under the paving stones.

Quote from: P
Quote from: boombanglarrabee

checkmate fool!

actually , the Etopians are mostly all black and Jewish. The state of israel spent shitloads back in the 60s on bringing them. Operation Solomon and Moses. it's a common sight to see a black person wearing a kippa (skullcap) in here. there are also Yemenites and Moroccan  Jews, who are not black, but slightly more tanned.

that's it.

Ravi

Quote from: prophetPaul Thomas Anderberg Paul Thomas Anderman

Saul Anderstein?