The Sunday Stew

Started by Banky, October 26, 2003, 09:11:27 PM

coffeebeetle

Quote from: BankyYeah MTV does suck a lot of the time but it has some shows that i enjoy.  I mean who dosent like Jackass.

Me.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

MacGuffin

:shock:
My God, Michael Jackson is looking more like a woman nowadays!!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

Quote from: MacGuffin

:shock:
My God, Michael Jackson is looking more like a woman nowadays!!

I totally thought that picture was his head superimposed...it kinda looks like the head's been turned around backwards and that's actually her back (with a belly button).
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

Quote from: Gamblor the ManwhoreI totally thought that picture was his head superimposed...it kinda looks like the head's been turned around backwards and that's actually her back (with a belly button).

Another conspiracy, kinda like this one:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: Gamblor the ManwhoreI totally thought that picture was his head superimposed...it kinda looks like the head's been turned around backwards and that's actually her back (with a belly button).

Another conspiracy, kinda like this one:

He was framed!  He was a patsy!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

w/o horse

I couldn't find a better thread and didn't think it needed its own.  I was watching Viva La Bam tonight and was reminded how fun and down to the earth the people are.  Their excitement is contagious, and the fact that they're all my age is the corny kind of inspiration.

Anyway.  Has anyone seen Haggard:  The Movie.  That was my introduction, this is my question.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

deathnotronic

Quote from: Losing the Horse:I couldn't find a better thread and didn't think it needed its own.  I was watching Viva La Bam tonight and was reminded how fun and down to the earth the people are.  Their excitement is contagious, and the fact that they're all my age is the corny kind of inspiration.

Anyway.  Has anyone seen Haggard:  The Movie.  That was my introduction, this is my question.

Fuck that. CKY was funny. Their shit nowadays is for the money, played out, and extremely lame. And they can do whatever the fuck they want with financial backing. When CKY was released, with CKY2K as well, they had little to no financial backing, etc. They were also much more susceptible to doing completely brainless shit. Jackass kind of ended that whole thing though. Eh.

w/o horse

So you haven't seen the movie?
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

deathnotronic

It was implied, now wasn't it, asshole?

:yabbse-thumbdown:  :yabbse-thumbdown:  :yabbse-thumbdown:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I love things when they're underground.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

w/o horse

Movies you can buy at Best Buy are by default not underground.  Also, movies featuring MTV personalities are so non-underground that they are actually above some above grounders.

NEON MERCURY

even though i am not one to talk but the whole jack ass crew are all white trash.... :elitist:

deathnotronic

Quote from: NEON MERCURYeven though i am not one to talk but the whole jack ass crew are all white trash.... :elitist:

Agreed.