justin theroux.

Started by NEON MERCURY, July 01, 2005, 10:00:26 PM

NEON MERCURY

this guy ruled in

<-----------------------------

and also, he was funny in american psycho...thats all i have seen this guy in...something is just cool with this guy like the first tiem i watched ruffalo...and i assume INLAND EMPIRE will make this dude a cult badass..

the next five people that post will be able to be 'fans from the beginning" instead of the bandwagon followers ....so, secure a spot....

btw-is that how you spell his last name?

I Don't Believe in Beatles

Quote from: NEON MERCURYbtw-is that how you spell his last name?

Yes.
"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

MacGuffin

Quote from: NEON MERCURYthats all i have seen this guy in...

But don't you own the Zoolander DVD?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: NEON MERCURYthats all i have seen this guy in...

But don't you own the Zoolander DVD?

:oops: ..i do did..but i sold it...back when i sold a 100+ dvds...i forgot he was in that...

and i woudl like to crongratulate ginger and mac as being the firs two posters....you will forever be linked w/me and the other 3 posters as part of the elite when it comes to spotting talent... :yabbse-thumbup:

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

modage

i think he's cool.  he pops up in everything.  he was on Alias and in The Baxter.  and he's pretty awesome in Charlies Angels II: Full Throttle!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: StefenI think he sucks.

haha..

well, i will still let you into our club.  that way when he makes it you can say in the beginning that you were "critical and didnt' want to jump the gun" just yet...

2 spots left.

EDIT:....yeah!!mod-age.. :yabbse-thumbup:

1 spot left........

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Sleuth

Remember the pink paint and the jewelry  :yabbse-grin:
I like to hug dogs

Pas

Kal

i think he has a cool name... but i dont have any memories of him being so good as an actor

NEON MERCURY

:bravo:  sleuth.....you made the cut!!!!!  

Quote from: Pas RapportI'm late  :(  

..fear not, b/c i will be running a special fanclub week during august since it's th emonth of theroux'x birthday.  and i will let two new member into our club.  my goal is to have seven members into the club as "fans from the beginninning" .  i will let everyone know once this approaches so they can get a fair shot to get in.......

now that we have our first five members-i need to assign duties accordingly [sorry guys, i shoudl hav ewarnwed that this wasn't going to be easy]....bu ti am sure that ya'll dont mind some work......its SuMmErTiMe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well

as for member #1 Ginger [g]

-your duties will be to find an image of theroux [somethign sexy] and try to make that image into an iron-on t-shirt so we promote to the ladies.  i am sure that theroux will have enough male fans as is but we need to get the females attention to.....so, i figured you wouild look nice in an justin therouxx iron-on t-shirt and once the ladies see you in and hi ssexy face ...we can't loose.........bu tbefore you get th eimage done for iron-on work please post it so the rest of our fan club can see it and verify it.......thanks....

as for member #2 MacGuffin [mac]

if you could please keep doign that thang you do so well here at xixax.  keep us updated w/ all things THEROUX......... :yabbse-grin:

as for member # 3 Stefen [ stefen]

-every group needs a bad boy and i thing you would do perfect for this job.  basically, if anyone talks shity about our man ...you got to lay it on pubrick-style!!!  show no mercy :twisted:  :twisted: !!!! make these peole pay for talking shit about theroux....

>here is your first assigment

Quote from: andyki dont have any memories of him being so good as an actor

member #4 themodernage02 [mod/mod-age/02]

-we need you to help us with advertising ......instead of those beautiful spoilatars..i need to to make one for justin theroux [jt] i need you to find the best images that can represent our client and soemthign that shows care, love, sassyness, sexiness, and an overall imact of talent [raw talent] ....please have something submitted to the review board by next friday at 9:00 p.m. eastern time USA....thanks....

member # 5 sleuth [sleuth]

-my man, you just go tto do one thing..keep............on........sleuthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yabbse-grin:

allrighty, that does it for now.i would liek to thank all of you guys and good luck... :yabbse-thumbup:

hedwig

He is pretty great in Mulholland Drive, I agree....& hes got pretty fucking cool glasses:

when he smashes the window of the conspirators' car....great

when he pours pink paint onto his adulterous wife's jewelry...

when he meets with the "Cowboy" and gets 'smart-alecky'.......

awesome.

Stefen

You talking shit about Theroux? Lay off the glasses man (it?) You got glasses too. This Just-in, I got a job to fulfill. Don't make me lay the e-smack down on a woman, man. Woman.

hedwig

wha-wha-what?! i LIKE his glasses..!

:yabbse-cool:

if im gonna talk shit about anyones glasses, its DEPPYWONKA for stealin my style