in this thread i will interpret your "Posting Activity by Time" bar graph

Started by Pubrick, February 25, 2010, 11:28:49 AM

Pubrick

here is mine

to find yours, click on Profile then Show Stats on the left menu. post your image and i will look at it through my crystal balls!

no refunds.
under the paving stones.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

polanski's illegitimate baby

every time you find yourself reading this, think of other great things you could be doing... :)

Pubrick

modage:

your regimented sleep pattern would seem to account for your enviable ability to develop a healthy career, but instead it reveals an unhealthy fixation with the opening shot of Lost in Translation. over the years this has turned you into a connoisseur of the artist whose work inspired that image, John Kacere.

you think about these images all the time, they have taken up years of your night life. one night you even kicked cine out of your apartment when he had nowhere else to go, just so you could practice your obsession without distraction. between 8-9pm, you attain some sort of satisfaction and/or extreme excitement.

polanski's annoying username: no. i can only read "Posting Activity by Time" bar graphs.
under the paving stones.

©brad

Pas

polanski's illegitimate baby

hey i just kid...  :yabbse-grin:  username annoying you? truth can be annoying...
every time you find yourself reading this, think of other great things you could be doing... :)

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

cbrad:

your life is very much like , you often drive recklessly at high speeds while listening to depeche mode. somehow everything always works out in the end, you always manage to get away with it like some kind of blessed madonna demonstrating what it feels like for a girl. cbrad knows! but watch out one of these days when everything feels right -- you're moving, you've got depeche mode going -- .

you enjoy cheeseburgers.
under the paving stones.

hedwig

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

haha, the graph doesn't lie!

everyone else, sorry but this is the time i go to sleep (refer to my chart).

TO BE CONTINUED IN 8 HOURS

i will give you a preview (these are not official!)

pas yours is scary
stefen yours is hilarious
hedwig yours is beautiful.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Fernando