Harry Potter And The Prizoner Of Azkaban

Started by modage, July 31, 2003, 09:57:31 AM

Find Your Magali

Quote from: rustinglassgreat avatar magali

that show is the shit

Thanks. I've been trying shamelessly to tell people about the wonderfulness of "The Office" for a few weeks now and figured pictures might speak louder than words.

Lucinda Bryte

I can't wait for this. I love the books and I like the movies well also.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

Quote from: themodernage02
Trey Parker?  Is that YOU?!?

modage

teaser trailer here...

SMALL

MEDIUM

LARGE

note: if it wont open up and play, try right clicking and saving it to your computer.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Alethia

The Perineum Falcon

We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: ranemaka13Is Hermione 18 yet?

Close. Fifteen.

modage

Lucinda Bryte

Quote from: Lucinda Bryte
Quote from: ranemaka13Is Hermione 18 yet?

Close. Fifteen.

Actually she was born in 1990. I stand corrected. So 13-14. Heh.

MacGuffin

Quote from: themodernage02TEASER POSTER

That poster has been discredited as a 'fanboy' poster. It's not an official poster released by Warner Bros.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

oops my mistake.  pretty fucking good fanboy poster though.  better than a lot of goddamn video boxes out there.

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: themodernage02TEASER POSTER

That poster has been discredited as a 'fanboy' poster. It's not an official poster released by Warner Bros.

Too bad, I think it's amazing.

The Perineum Falcon

IGN reports:

"Cuaron has said that he's creating a much darker and more mature Potter film than the previous two.  The director was also a stickler for realism during the production. One example comes from a recently article in ic Liverpool.  The online mag reveals that in spite of the plethora of computer-animated special effects tools at his disposal, Cuaron hired illusionist Paul Kieve to create live-action "magic" for the film."

Apparently Radcliffe has a knack for "magic," if you can imagine that, and has taken it up as a hobby of his. Life imitates art, eh?

The article also comments on GoF and how Newell feels about taking over for Cuaron.

You can read it here, if you haven't done so already:
http://filmforce.ign.com/harrypotter/articles/445/445375p1.html
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.