Started by Mesh, June 29, 2003, 01:39:30 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: tremoloslothBut hey GT, I think you're cool

::dramatically::

I HAVE NO SON!
under the paving stones.

Comte de Saint Germain

Quote from: tremoloslothBut hey GT, I think you're cool

Personally, I don't think compliments can get better than that.

The name is banned, but I push forward with a new name. At least for now.

~rougerum
The garland of the trumpet was set afire, and then I saw the aperature of the dome open and a splendid arrow of fire shoot down through the tube of the trumpet and enter the lifeless body. The aperture then was closed again, and the trumpet, too, was put away.

-Johann Valentin Andreae, Die Chymische Hochzeit des Christian Rosencreutz, Strassburg, Zetzner, 1616, pp. 125-126

Keener

I like GT because he makes arguing fun.
Alabama Film Forum
Uniting film lovers and filmmakers of Alabama

Pubrick

Quote from: Cmte de Saint Germainbut I push forward with a new name.
i shed a tear for ur struggle, ur plight is truly touching, compared to u the jews come off as fortunate.
under the paving stones.

Pedro

I disagree with a lot of what GT has to say and that's one of the reasons why I like him.  He always has reasons to back up his opinions though, and doesn't dislike things for the sake of disliking them.  I enjoy reading his reviews on films as much as I disagree with them (Royal Tenenbaums is a perfect example).  I wouldn't ban him...the arguments he gets in are fun to watch anyway...

Pubrick

for the record (which was explained in the thread he made but chose to ignore and continue this incessant bitching), no admins banned him.. the matter is under investigation and was thought clarified but apparently is still unresolved.

i hope Cmte de Saint Germain understands this and doesn't feel the need to ruin any more threads.
under the paving stones.

Xixax

Quote from: Pfor the record (which was explained in the thread he made but chose to ignore and continue this incessant bitching), no admins banned him.. the matter is under investigation and was thought clarified but apparently is still unresolved.

i hope Cmte de Saint Germain understands this and doesn't feel the need to ruin any more threads.

Yeah, I'm checking into this right now. It may be a software issue. I have to dig a little deeper in the user file to see what's up.

Cmte de Saint Germain, please chill until I can get this resolved.

I will update you all on this soon, I promise.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

rustinglass

Quote from: Pedro the WombatI disagree with a lot of what GT has to say and that's one of the reasons why I like him.  He always has reasons to back up his opinions though, and doesn't dislike things for the sake of disliking them.  I enjoy reading his reviews on films as much as I disagree with them (Royal Tenenbaums is a perfect example).  I wouldn't ban him...the arguments he gets in are fun to watch anyway...

agreed.
I also enjoy reading GT's views even though sometimes I don't agree with them. He brings discussion to this discussion board.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Pedro

NEON MERCURY

He is not bad at all IMO:

1.Falling Down
2.8mm
3.TIGERLAND
4.The Lost Boys
5.Flatliners

To me those are five GOOD reasons why I think he is a GOOD director.

bonanzataz

Quote from: NEON MERCURY8mm

all good reasons except for that piece of shit.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Comte de Saint Germain

Quote from: Xixax
Quote from: Pfor the record (which was explained in the thread he made but chose to ignore and continue this incessant bitching), no admins banned him.. the matter is under investigation and was thought clarified but apparently is still unresolved.

Yeah, I'm checking into this right now. It may be a software issue. I have to dig a little deeper in the user file to see what's up.

Cmte de Saint Germain, please chill until I can get this resolved.

I will update you all on this soon, I promise.

Considering I'm being told nothing about the situation, I at least have right to bring it up and like I said here in another thread:

Quote from: Cmte de Saint GermainI really don't mind because the inconveniance only added up to creating a new name which took around 2 minutes total time.

Any idea to this being something serious from me is likely my poor attempt to making a joke and the misunderstanding of it. And P, considering many of your posts and it cutting someone down or just lashing out at a disagreeance, don't talk about ruining threads.

~rougerum
The garland of the trumpet was set afire, and then I saw the aperature of the dome open and a splendid arrow of fire shoot down through the tube of the trumpet and enter the lifeless body. The aperture then was closed again, and the trumpet, too, was put away.

-Johann Valentin Andreae, Die Chymische Hochzeit des Christian Rosencreutz, Strassburg, Zetzner, 1616, pp. 125-126

Xixax

Well, I don't know about all the politics and such, but I am still trying to get to the bottom of the userfile issue.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: bonanzataz
Quote from: NEON MERCURY8mm

all good reasons except for that piece of shit.

I think you need to watch it again I think it is a-little of-putting at first view but ...It has a good dark tone/style to it (kind-a like Se7en)...And that trailer for it was AWESOME!!!!Very effective.

Basically I don't think he sucks in fact  I think he is quite good :!:

©brad

Quote from: Cmte de Saint Germain
Any idea to this being something serious from me is likely my poor attempt to making a joke and the misunderstanding of it. And P, considering many of your posts and it cutting someone down or just lashing out at a disagreeance, don't talk about ruining threads.

~rougerum

um yea what?

*©brad gets out his rather thick golden trumpet translation dictionary.

ok let's see here.

"and p, considering many of your posts and it cutting someone down or just lashing out at a disagreeance, don't talk about ruining threads"

well, the 'it' before 'cutting someone' is all wrong, and i don't even think disagreeance is even a word. however, thanks to my trusty gt translater, i have been able to interpret the quoted nonsense said person has posted above and been able to make sum sense outta it.

#1. gt can't take a joke.
#2. he analyzes his own analyzations of stuff that needs no analyzing of whatsoever.
#3. he needs to get laid, bad.
#4. he needs to smoke sum good dope once he has gotten laid.
#5. he needs to take a deep breath, (do it w/ me gt, breath in- ahhh) before he bombards me, ©brad, with more posts on what a fucking idiot i am. its just a post good buddy, it won't hurt u.