My Boogie Nights Gift To You All!

Started by aurora, June 16, 2003, 03:27:43 AM

aurora

Ok,

I promised something big after uploading the complete HARD EIGHT soundtrack 6 months ago... and here it is

I have now completed THE DEFINITIVE BOOGIE NIGHTS soundtrack guide

http://www.aurz.net/PTA/Boogie

Every song that is not on the 2 CDs is available to download in CD quality mp3 format.

I spent alot of time on this SO PLEASE post some positive feedback in here - and some suggestions too :)

Check out the bottom of page 4 for a extra gift :)

Cheers

aurora

PS: MacGuffin - bookmark this so you can refer it to anyone who asks 'what song is in Boogie Night when....' ;)

Cecil

:shock:
:-D
:download:
8)
i am in love with you

Q: are the 2 "fatman" songs different versions?

Duck Sauce

What ever happened to that guy who did Waking Life like drawings of PTA movies?

SoNowThen

Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Pubrick

Quote from: Duck SauceWhat ever happened to that guy who did Waking Life like drawings of PTA movies?
i don't know what ur talking about, but i would like to see that.

also, aurora, very ekzellent this list.
under the paving stones.

Fernando

Quote from: SoNowThenVery cool, Aurora. Thank you!!

Nice job Aurora, do you change your avatar every minute?  :-D

Link

Quote from: Duck SauceWhat ever happened to that guy who did Waking Life like drawings of PTA movies?

This guy?
http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1039

Royal Tenenbaum

Really really awesome. I need that Craft Theme forever.

Some songs may be missing; I made a list of all the songs in the credits, and these are ones that I still don't have:

Off the Road - Richard Gilka
Disco Fever - Roger Webb
Flying Object - Roger Webb
Data World - Roger Webb

That's it. That's all it's missing. Great work though!

godardian

Is this Mac-friendly? I can't get it to work. My browser doesn't even open the page.  :(
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Cecil

Quote from: godardianIs this Mac-friendly? I can't get it to work. My browser doesn't even open the page.  :(

works for me. what browser? maybe its safari

aurora

Quote from: Fernando
Quote from: SoNowThenVery cool, Aurora. Thank you!!

Nice job Aurora, do you change your avatar every minute?  :-D

I've got a random avatar... changes every refresh... I'm gonna have a comp soon where you have to guess every movie in my avatar :)

aurora

Quote from: Royal TenenbaumReally really awesome. I need that Craft Theme forever.

Some songs may be missing; I made a list of all the songs in the credits, and these are ones that I still don't have:

Off the Road - Richard Gilka
Disco Fever - Roger Webb
Flying Object - Roger Webb
Data World - Roger Webb

That's it. That's all it's missing. Great work though!

Those 4 songs are unavailable from anywhere :(

Off The Road is what Buck plays on the 8track at the shop

And all that Roger Webb songs are in Amber Waves documentary on Dirk Diggler

They are impossible to obtain unless PTA wants to send me them from the audio stems ;)

aurora

Quote from: cecil b. demented:shock:
:-D
:download:
8)
i am in love with you

Q: are the 2 "fatman" songs different versions?

Nah they are the same version

He just uses the start of them... the cool bongo beat

phil marlowe

what was your name before you changed it?

great work man, i thank your kindness.

Ernie

damn, did I miss out on the Hard Eight sdtk thing? Or is still available? I would love to have some of that.