Kill Bill: Volume One On DVD April 13th

Started by modage, November 13, 2003, 10:49:06 PM

NEON MERCURY

....::dusts of his printer::

...just to let yous guys know something..(personal) about me.....i do NOT[/u] like the way uma hold the sword annd the 7 o'clock positioning of the end of the blade.....

Myxo

Quote from: themodernage02behold, the HIDEOUS ARTWORK for the BAREBONES dvd...

What if they changed the cover so that all she had on was Scarlett Johansson's sheer pink panties AND some bright yellow booby tassles? Would that make it better? Oh, and she'd still be holding the sword.

MacGuffin

Miramax Home Entertainment have kindly provided DVD Answers with this exclusive first look at the menu system for the region one release of Kill Bill: Volume One which will be arriving in shops this April. The film, which stars Uma Thurman, Lucy Liu and Michael Madsen will be available to own from the 13th April, and should set you back somewhere in the region of $29.99.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ElPandaRoyal

Oh great! After the delay of the DVD coming out, at least we're gonna have a shitload of trailers...
Si

Ravi

I think its stupid to have an option called Special Features with nothing but trailers.  Why didn't they call it Trailers?

cine

Quote from: RaviI think its stupid to have an option called Special Features with nothing but trailers.  Why didn't they call it Trailers?
The screenshot leads me to believe that under the Special Features, there will be a section called "Tarantino Trailers." So there will likely be more special features.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: RaviI think its stupid to have an option called Special Features with nothing but trailers.  Why didn't they call it Trailers?
The screenshot leads me to believe that under the Special Features, there will be a section called "Tarantino Trailers." So there will likely be more special features.

Cinephile is right........after  doing som einvestigating.......and using my own dvd menue experiences......if you notice carefully that at the bottom of the menue titled ...."Tarantino trailers" you will see the word "special features"......that leads one to believe if you click on that you  will be returned to the "special features" menue.......which will have more features......

your welcome............. :wink: .

MacGuffin

I did my own investigating, and I just went back to Page 3 of the thread where the DVD features are listed.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: MacGuffinI did my own investigating, and I just went back to Page 3 of the thread where the DVD features are listed.

.hahahaah....

i'm a visual learner........ :wink:

Ravi

Ah,  I see.  But I'm still waiting for the second releases of the movies.

edison

Universal Pictures Japan has just announced the region 2 release of Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill Vol. 1. Due on April 16th, the film will arrive with an anamorphic widescreen transfer (of the uncut Japanese version), both Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS Surround tracks, English and Japanese subtitles, a behind-the-scenes look at fight sequences and a making-of featurette on the animated sequence. Retail is 3,800 Yen. Also available on the same day is a lavish Limited Edition box set featuring the DVD, a 1/10 scale "Hattori Hanzo" sword, a Lego-style "Bride" figure from Kubrick, your very own "Okinawa" T-shirt and a 24-page color booklet. Retail for this bad boy is 7,600 Yen. Click on the thumbnail for a look at the contents.

bonanzataz

for anybody who doesn't want to do the currency conversion themselves, that's about $37 and $70, respectively.

that's a lot of cash. is it worth it? let me work it. put my thang down flip it and reverse it.

ti esrever dna ti pilf nwod gnaht ym tup, ti esrever dna ti pilf nwod gnaht ym tup
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

grand theft sparrow