Ask 03 [WITH OBSCENITIES]

Started by 03, May 18, 2005, 11:52:31 PM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cowboykurtis

here's a personal favorite - if you haven't already indulged:

www.richardsonmag.com
...your excuses are your own...

Thrindle

Classic.

Sigur Rós

Is 03 somehow related to Vincent Gallo? I watched The Brown Bunny yesterday (which by the way is really boring) and I just couldn't stop thinking that I was watching 03.

Reel

Jeremy Blackman

Couldn't you find a less creepy member to lure back?

polkablues

Seriously.  I'd rather have maya kash back.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

I forgot about this. Revive my brothas!!
also please ask me something stupid

Reel

What's in the pepper spray your cops use down there?

And how's everyone handling the gay marriage thing?

gay marriage is a huge debacle here right now, lots of people higher up opposing it. but in their defense they were born in the late 40s in alabama so that shit is super ingrained. alabama however is surprisingly progressive in individual sects, and there is a huge enough of an uprising in the positive direction that has made it not so much of a big deal to the people that are still residing in the past.
also: a local entirely homosexual dance crew that i have met was on tosh.0 recently so that also puts things in context.

cops do not pepper spray people down here. all of the cops in my very small city are ex military and some of them do the local mma fights both as promoters and contenders. and this city is so small that we have way too many cops so therefore all crime here is pretty random and force is rarely used. i mean i'm not saying it's never happened but you know we have like three stoplights.

another addendum: the south here in alabama is more concentrated than other places in the south. new orleans and the like are quite different and more spread out/sporadic so in response to the police shit, my view is based solely on where i'm at atm. we have a large black percentage in our police and political forces here so, also a black mayor, we're pretty chill. other places in the south are quite horrific.

Pedro

Ethical question:  If a hip hop artist posts their personal number on their videos, may I call them just to shoot the shit? 

History question:  Did we talk on the phone 10 years ago?  I remember a horrifying story about someone dying in your presence...

Stupid question: Thai or Vietnamese? 

ethical: sbsolutely. if they invite it, its obviously for one of two reasons: sensationalism or a genuine request/ my phone  number is literally part of a nineties rap song. so go for it man, but most likely be shut down before it peaks.

history: yes, very briefly. i told you about ines my ex who died while i was sleeping. other than that great conversation

stupid: thai and not stupid.

mogwai

How many tattoos do you have?

quite a few! eight i think total