Any Six Feet Under Season 2 DVD info mofos?

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, July 02, 2003, 12:42:29 AM

GodDamnImDaMan

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

aclockworkjj

GodDamnImDaMan

::creams all over Aclock for bringing a starwars reference into my thread::

Do we have any more heros? :evil:

Sal

It can't come soon enough, can it?  Depressing to hear the fourth season isn't starting till june 2004, too.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: SalIt can't come soon enough, can it?  Depressing to hear the fourth season isn't starting till june 2004, too.

bastards...same with The Sopranos....they take their sweet time in putting out new seasons....

GodDamnImDaMan

I guess it's nice for an actor to be able to take....A FUCKING YEAR break!!!!!!

aclockworkjj

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManI guess it's nice for an actor to be able to take....A FUCKING YEAR break!!!!!!

and for Gandolfini....to come back a couple million richer.....shit....it's not like any of the Six Feet Under cast is making tons of movies in the meantime either.....(except for maybe Ms. Griffins)

allthumbs

Just an F.Y.I....

The Sopranos box is guaranteed to be out in November/December.  Apparently Warner Brothers was going to release the 2nd season of Six Feet Under for the 2003 Holiday shopping season but found to many scheduling conflicts with other releases (not wanting to compete for the same dollars!).  It was decided they would postpone the release of the 2nd season of SIX FEET UNDER until later in 2004.  

It's all in the marketing!!!  However, it must be said that although there are many Sopranos fans that enjoy Six Feet Under, I think there is a huge fanbase for Six Feet Under that has little interest in The Sopranos based on the fact that they really are two completely different shows.

Sal

markums2k

Six Feet Under is the only reason to own a TV.

Find Your Magali

Quote from: markums2kSix Feet Under is the only reason to own a TV.

Oh, c'mon! Now you're just being silly.

What about "Petticoat Junction" reruns and "The 700 Club"???

analogzombie

I was a huge Sopranos fan and just kind of accidently started watching Six Feet Under (since it came on afterwards) After 3 weeks I said "Forget the Sopranos!!) I mean SFU just blew me away. And the Sopranos cannot compete. It's an amazing show and even when you think the storyline is going south and the best episodes are behind us, WHAM they pull a 180 and surprise you. My favorite show!! :lol:
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."