AIMEE MANN IS THE CHICK FROM TIL TUESDAY!

Started by bonanzataz, January 12, 2003, 03:40:50 PM

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pedro

Thats how I originally heard about her...not me but my dad, actually.  He had Til Tuesday's albums.  Aimee looks strange with big hair.

bonanzataz

Just to give you a few examples. There's this:

and then there's this:

It's hard to believe it.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

ksmc

She has a tour stop in my neck of the woods in 10 days. I am excited, as I have never seen her live.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."

Jeremy Blackman

She looks like that one Blade Runner character.  :lol:

jonas

She's also the 9 toed woman in The Big Lebowski.
"Mein Führer, I can walk!" - Dr. Strangelove

bonanzataz

NO SHIT! I knew that lady looked familiar.

chainsmoking insomniac

damn, i'll have to look that one up. that's crazy
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

MacGuffin

Fiona Apple: Music From The Darker Side Of Sexuality

Fiona Apple, whose debut album Tidal ranks among the best pop music of all time, will release her third album in September, Billboard magazine reports.

Jon Brion is producing the untitled album, whose services Apple previously relied upon for her second album, When The Pawn Hits...

According to Nielsen SoundScan data, When The Pawn Hits... has sold 862,000 copies.

Not exactly bad – unless compared with the numbers for Tidal, which sold millions of copies.

Andrew Slater, producer of Tidal, might have been the better choice.

Apple, whose insightful songs often approach the gloomier elements of love and romance, did something few female recording artists do – appear on shock jock Howard Stern's radio program, sometimes answering, sometimes fending off extremely personal questions.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Quote from: MacGuffin"Andrew Slater, producer of Tidal, might have been the better choice."

HA!

EDIT: I added the quotes so it didn't look like MacGuffin himself was saying that.
My house, my rules, my coffee

BonBon85

I Love the 80's Strikes Back: 1986 features a rather amusing anti drug public service announcement featuring Aimee's hair at the largest I've seen it.