the shining: an american trailer

Started by ProgWRX, September 29, 2005, 10:02:49 AM

ProgWRX

admin edit: this thread was split from a tangent in the Elizabethtown thread.. this quote may help orientate newcomers:
Quote from: GhostboyAnd I know I shouldn't judge a movie on the trailers, but still...

oh and speaking about judging a movie based on trailers :

the shining is going to be re-released ;)
-Carlos

Fernando

Quote from: ProgWRXoh and speaking about judging a movie based on trailers :

the shining is going to be re-released ;)

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

ProgWRX

-Carlos

Ghostboy

That is absolutely amazing. Thank you for making my day.

And I'll definitely be going to the screening...but I'm just wary of the junket.

cowboykurtis

...your excuses are your own...

Pubrick

i split ProgWRX's post and all the above from the Elizabethtown thread in the cameron crowe forum.

this trailer should get more views than that forum has in its history.

sorry GB now ur comments about the junket don't make sense, it was a hard split. :yabbse-lipsrsealed:
under the paving stones.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ghostboy

I had to post something on my website about this...it's just too good. Where'd you find it, Prog?

Gamblour.

Oh my dear fucking god, that is not only hilarious but goddamn brilliant. It just proved so many things about marketing, I would say. It's more than just a great joke, it's a genius commentary.
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

Milk just shot out my nose... and I wasn't drinking any at the time.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Myxo

72teeth

Fuck, the link doesnt work any more...milk just shot out my nose in anger, and I was eating chicken!!
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Figure 8

My god, that thing is really just amazing.  That turned this entire week from bad to good right now.

72teeth

Woo Hoo, it worked this time!!! jiz just shot out my wang in laughter!!!
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza