halo

Started by NEON MERCURY, March 19, 2009, 09:32:14 PM

NEON MERCURY

hey guys...its been a while since i posted something of substance so i figured that i might as well start get back into xixax...alot has happened in my life since the days that was more active here...i fell in love with a woman, moved w/her from south carolina to pennsylvania, got married, changed jobs (well...u know, now that im in PA), and we are expecting our first child...now that things have settled now and im acclimated to my new situation, i can sit down and return to my beloved xixax..i have to admit that i missed you guys...i even miss the ones who hate me here and find me rather annoying (which i hope is not that many)...i see alot has happened here in my 'absence'..no cron and p.   its a shame really...i think people who have shaped this place should never leave...the only excuse ill accept is either you have no access to the internet or your dead...hopefully you guys will find your way back as i have now...

picolas

halloh

and congratulations.

Stefen

I LOVE YOU, NEON!!!!!!!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gold Trumpet

Welcome back, friend. Hope you stay a while and congratulations on everything.

MacGuffin

Congrats, NEON. I've missed your misspelled posts.  :yabbse-grin:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

Hey fellow Lynchian...Congrads on everything and can't wait for more amazing reviews from you buddy.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Kal

welcome back and congratulations on the weeding and other major life changes!

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffin on March 19, 2009, 10:22:15 PM
Congrats, NEON. I've missed your misspelled posts.  :yabbse-grin:

Ditto, the David Lynch forum has missed you too...welcomeback btw and...

Quote from: pyramid machine on March 19, 2009, 09:32:14 PM
no cron and p.   its a shame really...i think people who have shaped this place should never leave...the only excuse ill accept is either you have no access to the internet or your dead...hopefully you guys will find your way back as i have now...

amen brotha.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

i...mizz.ed. y..o.u.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Reinhold

aye. welcome back and congrats. what are your top five name choices for your kid? does your job suck? how was your friday?

i've been gone for the most part over the past few months, too. when my computer died i pretty much just stuck to MS word for my senior project and (it's 40 pgs of theory and criticism related to inhibited reality testing and contemporary art cinema- soderbergh/lynch and i might pick up fincher to make some other points)...  also macrumors for conjecture about when this machine would be released. going to another board sure is enough to appreciate the organization and wit of this place. anyway, now that the new machine is here i should have some new caps soon, assuming i ever finish that project...
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: reinhold on March 22, 2009, 10:38:26 AM
i've been gone for the most part over the past few months, too. when my computer died i pretty much just stuck to MS word for my senior project and (it's 40 pgs of theory and criticism related to inhibited reality testing and contemporary art cinema- soderbergh/lynch and i might pick up fincher to make some other points)...  also macrumors for conjecture about when this machine would be released. going to another board sure is enough to appreciate the organization and wit of this place. anyway, now that the new machine is here i should have some new caps soon, assuming i ever finish that project...

You should consider editing that essay into something much smaller or serializing it into condensed portions for a little thing called Green Screen.

Chest Rockwell

I was also going to suggest you post the paper here. I'd be interested, anyway.

I'd post my papers if I ever felt like I spent enough time on them.

NEON MERCURY

thanks guys... :yabbse-grin:..it feels good...
stefen:  i aint dissing you on xbox, i dont have gold anymore and still no headset  :yabbse-sad:
reinhold : my jod is actaully quite fun and i enjoy it....and no idea for kid namnes just yet...and friday, i worked a 14 hr day w/6 of those hours peing paid OT...saving up for diapers...