The Master - Spoiler-Free Thread

Started by MacGuffin, December 02, 2009, 10:12:15 PM

Cloudy

This interviewer had some good questions, but why wouldn't he delve further into how that 90 minute preview was. What a missed opportunity.

Pozer

it's happening.

his close circles, PT himself, all have yet to refer to it as "The Master"

night, folks .....

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

mogwai

Quote from: P Heat on May 16, 2012, 04:08:35 AM
Robert Downey SR. says he's seen "90 minutes of his new movie" and says "its great". Also calls P.T the west coast Martin Scorsese. lolwut?

http://projection-booth.blogspot.com/2012/03/episode-55-putney-swope.html

at the 38 minute mark.  The man has beat Emily Watson's record.

Thanks for posting that link, that podcast is very good.

P Heat

shit. Don't tell me we have to wait once a week for a new video of P.T and Bob Downey talking shit and lounging. that shit was great, who here wouldn't wanna get blazed with P.T and watch Downey's old absurd movies. Shit should be a T.V show on showtime or something with a guest appearance from Pynchon bringing his favorite stash of shit.
Quote from: Pubrick on September 11, 2012, 06:33:41 PM
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.
:P

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

theyarelegion

I thought we were finally gonna see some footage for a second... still, great news.

Pozer

Quote from: ciggys and reds on May 20, 2012, 11:37:40 AM
Well, we're kicking ourselves after all for not making plans for Cannes this year...

Quote from: P Heat on May 19, 2012, 09:53:16 PM
shit. Don't tell me we have to wait once a week for a new video of P.T and Bob Downey talking shit and lounging. that shit was great, who here wouldn't wanna get blazed with P.T and watch Downey's old absurd movies. Shit should be a T.V show on showtime or something with a guest appearance from Pynchon bringing his favorite stash of shit.
:!:

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Just Withnail

weird lovely surprising OF COURSE kubrick aaaaaaaaa

Fernando

:shock:

Joaquin Phoenix for best actor.

and I guess it's official that it's going to be called The Master.

Just Withnail

also: anamorphic distortions "straang" DDL look-alike profiles

Jeremy Blackman

OMG

I got chills too. The atmosphere is so thick. This is going to be amazing.

Reel

PSH's character is the elephant in the room

ElPandaRoyal

Good God. WTF??? This is gonna be the best thing ever.
Si