Movie Stars You've Dated (sort of)

Started by Xixax, January 30, 2003, 06:37:08 PM

SHAFTR

I've heard people say my g/f looks like Natalie Imbruglia, which makes me very happy.  Her twin, coincidently, looks kinda like Liv Tyler.

I know a guy who is dating a Julianne Moore look-a-like.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Xixax

There's this lady at church who looks exactly like Liv Tyler.

Only she weighs about 250 pounds.

I swear. It's like Liv Tyler in a Weird Al video or something. You can tell that she's really beautiful - just ultra heavy.

Not unlike me?  :shock:
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

MacGuffin

Quote from: XixaxThere's this lady at church who looks exactly like Liv Tyler.

Only she weighs about 250 pounds.

I swear. It's like Liv Tyler in a Weird Al video or something. You can tell that she's really beautiful - just ultra heavy.

That might be Liv's half-sister, Mia. She's a plus size model.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sigur Rós

Quote from: XixaxYou can tell that she's really beautiful - just ultra heavy.

Cool....Do you look like John Candy.....He was fat and he was beautiful :-D

CollinBullock

I once dated a girl who I thought looked like Eliza Dushku.

I once directed a short film with a girl who looked like Shannon Elizabeth, and I kinda wanted to do her, but she was only sixteen so that just wasn't happening.  I was ninteen at the time, by the way, so don't think of me as THAT creepy.
Reality is extraordinary.  Unfourtanetly, the best parts don't make good movies - Terry Gilliam

cine

Movie stars lookalikes that I've dated (I'm just a Yankee Doodle Dandy, what can I say?):

Katie Holmes
Kirsten Dunst
Eliza Dushku
Shannon Elizabeth
Leelee Sobieski

HA! April Fools! ....

*checks the time and day*

Fuck.

Tiff

QuoteKatie Holmes

What is it with guys and that chick? I can think of 99999 chicks that are hotter than that!
"Shut the fuck up!"

polkablues

Quote from: Tiff
QuoteKatie Holmes

What is it with guys and that chick? I can think of 99999 chicks that are hotter than that!

All girls seem to think that.  Same with Eliza Dushku.  Guys get it, though.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Cecil

QuoteKatie Holmes

yeah same here.

btw, my boss looks alot like lena olin. never dated her though, but everytime i watch romeo is bleeding, i feel like im spying on her private life.

budgie

Quote from: polkablues
QuoteKatie Holmes

All girls seem to think that.  Same with Eliza Dushku.  Guys get it, though.

That cover says it all: 'Big girl' but always a girl, and the implication is she's always a little girl until someone says otherwise. Non-threatening. Sorry guys, but you have to own your nascent paedophilia.

Ghostboy

I got no dis with the Holmes. She's older than me, I think, so there's nothing really creepy going on there.

I once danced with Sandra Bullock (the real one).

Pwaybloe

Quote from: GhostboyI once danced with Sandra Bullock (the real one

Did you bump n grind on her, ghetto style?

Ghostboy

Regretfully, no.

Actually, she was bumping and grinding. I was just nodding my head on the dance floor next to her. She didn't even acknowledge me, really.

polkablues

Quote from: budgieSorry guys, but you have to own your nascent paedophilia.

I guess if I have to.
My house, my rules, my coffee

joeybdot

I Fucked a Girl Who Looked Almost exactlly like Sarah Michelle Gellar
and a girl who resembled quite closely Naomi Watts

and I Dated a  Girl Who Almost was Natalie Portmans Twin