What the hell is wrong with Michael Jackson?

Started by meatball, November 29, 2003, 09:26:44 PM

meatball

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Good God.  This thing is a freak of nature. Period.

//www.mjnews.us

Go there if you want to see his side of the case.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

aclockworkjj

meatball

Quote from: aclockworkjj
his signature kinda looks dirty.

DON'T!

I'm frightened...

SHAFTR

I can't help but feel sorry for him.  It's the trouble with cinderella:  What happens when you reach the top so fast?  He's lasted longer than most child celebrities.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

cine

Quote from: SHAFTRHe's lasted longer than most child celebrities.
What do you mean when you say "lasted"?

Gamblour.

I'll always be a fan of his 80's music, it's so good, shows he's really a fucking genius, though a tad strange with his bedfellows.
WWPTAD?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: SHAFTRHe's lasted longer than most child celebrities.
What do you mean when you say "lasted"?

I was thinking the same thing, Cinephile.  It's all about context.  I think "than" was a typo.

It was supposed to be "in".
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Kal

HE IS A CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLDDD MOLEESSTEEER!!!!!!!! (Freddy Got Fingered)

Put him away for good! FREAK!

NEON MERCURY

..its a damn shame that someone with so much talent ends upwasting  it..

Ravi

The last album of his that I like is Dangerous.  He's done a few good singles after that, such as Scream and They Don't Really Care About Us, but his albums after Dangerous weren't so good.

aclockworkjj

you know...what i don't get is this guy started gettin' a little goofy somewhere around 1985.  it's not like he went weird just yesterday.

Now...

...if i had a 12-13 year old son, and he came up to me one day and asked, "dad, can i go play and have a sleepover at michael's house?"  First, I would laugh.

and then, i would kick his ass with my belt and inform him that for the next 2 days straight we are gonna watch football, drink beer, eat pizza, look at nudie mags, and fart ourselves to sleep.  father and son bonding style.

NEON MERCURY

has\ve  any of you guys ever been to neverland ranch.....

if bubbles was around i would give him a chiquita banana..

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: SHAFTRI can't help but feel sorry for him.

Agreed. I watched Three Kings tonight. Have people learned nothing from that scene?

Pubrick

JB is right.

and MJ is the best thing that happened to the 80s. man he was so good.

i'm taking a polanski position with him. he hasn't killed anyone, the ppl who are accusing him of things just want money and scandal. his work is so good that i don't care what he does outside of it.
under the paving stones.