The Grudge

Started by MacGuffin, October 07, 2004, 06:14:14 PM

Alethia

Quote from: Dtm115300And i onlt enjoyed the scene because, the scene before that only made me and the rest of the people watching the film laugh my ass off.

the rest of the people laughed your ass off too?

Dtm115300

sorry dude, i was not all there last night.

*(the only reason i enjoyed the scene was because it made me and everyone else watching the movie laugh)*

MacGuffin

Senator has 2nd 'Grudge' to work out
Source: Hollywood Reporter

"The Grudge," which opened two weeks ago to a stellar $39 million and has grossed about $75 million domestically, is getting the sequel treatment. Senator International and Ghost House Pictures have tapped "Grudge" scribe Stephen Susco to pen "The Grudge 2." Producers on board for the sequel include Ghost House Pictures' Sam Raimi and Rob Tappert, Roy Lee and Doug Davidson, all of whom worked on the original English-language picture, a remake of 2003's "Ju-on: The Grudge." Details were not available on whether star Sarah Michelle Gellar or director Takashi Shimizu will be part of the sequel. The Japanese original already has spawned a Japanese-language sequel, "Ju-on: The Grudge 2
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

you know what pisses me off?

nevermind. i'm going to bed.

cine

Yeah, don't worry I'll finish that rant off for you!

ah, fuck it, I'm going to bed too.

Sleuth

CINEPHILE TOLD ME ON AIM TO RESPOND HERE BUT I'M GOING TO BED  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:
I like to hug dogs

cine

He's winking four times because that's how many times we're going to do it.

MacGuffin

Quote from: ©bradyou know what pisses me off?

Too many guys and not enough bed?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

don't get me started.

and there's never not enough bed.

cine

Mac, there's never enough guys. Don't you forget it.

©brad

alright im really going to bed now.

Sleuth

I GUESS THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT BY "NOW IT'S ON" LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO GET ON MY DICK GONNA GET IT ON WITH CINEPHILE FOUR TIMES.  ONCE PER WINK.  WE'RE GOING TO FUCK

I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU CINEPHILE.  WE'RE GOING TO HAVE VIOLENTLY gay sex

BITCH

DON'T YOU KNOW MY COUNTRY WILL HOLD A GRUUUUUUUUDGE?
I like to hug dogs

cine

In the Great White North, a "grudge" is actually a phallus.

Sleuth

In the Great White South we hold several!
I like to hug dogs

cine

The Great White South is my hero.