Xixax Chat aka "cronopio's burial ground" ..and on the 453rd day it rose again

Started by Kal, December 15, 2003, 02:06:00 AM

El Duderino

Chat Topic: after reading the "most annoying actors" thread, come in and try to get the Cheers theme out of your head
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

cine

NEON MERCURY

Chat Topic: Is the pic that cinephile posted from the wrap up party of Queer As Folk or an "extremely friendly" sausage frat party gone bananas?

...but busch lite beer is good and cheap.......

picolas

cine

Quote from: picolasi think the guy holding the guy in the center is Jimmy Fallon.
Actually that's Stefen owning Taz underwater.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: picolasi think the guy holding the guy in the center is Jimmy Fallon.

hahahahaha!!! it s either fallon or a slightly intoxicated brian austin green from beverly Hills 90210

Stefen

Quote from: Cinephile

Why'd you have to say that? Now i'm getting pm's from taz. "My little brothers staying at a friends house, we have the room to ourselves" "Are you there?" "STEFEN?!" Thanks Cinephile. Ass.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ravi

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: Cinephile

Why'd you have to say that? Now i'm getting pm's from taz. "My little brothers staying at a friends house, we have the room to ourselves" "Are you there?" "STEFEN?!" Thanks Cinephile. Ass.

You're not the only one.

I'll see you at 6 tomorrow, Taz.

pete

whoa that picture is huge.  mixing beer and tubs is bad news man.  I bet they all just pee in there.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

cine

cine

context, context, context.

cine

CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT

THAT PERSON WHO JUST SAID HI AND BYE NEEDS TO COME BACK.
context, context, context.