SNL reference

Started by modage, January 10, 2004, 11:55:41 PM

modage

on a phonesex skit tonite on SNL with Jennifer Aniston hosting, Maya Rudolph said "hi jack, this is georgia".
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ono

I would say I doubt this is a reference if it weren't for the fact that I know that Maya Rudolph is the woman in red "stalking" Barry at the supermarket.

modage

i think there was another reference during the country singers skit earlier too but i disregarded it as fanboy mirages.  there was the letters P.T.A and may have been a few more.  i knew mine eyes didnt deceive me during the phonesex skit though.  see, i can be a pta fanboy too?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

boombanglarrabee

I told you guys, they're dating.

Pubrick

nah, they're just doin it.
under the paving stones.

modage

Quote from: boombanglarrabeeI told you guys, they're dating.
you did?

sickfins

no
they're
not

em harr is the only one for pau thom
at least for now ?

Pubrick

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fins.

shh e-mai knot b'pee tea's miss. e-thurr
Quote from: depooterOne thing I can't live without is... (refrain from saying movies, music,
television, etc.)

swimming in the sea, baseball playoffs. my Nikon Cool Pix 5000. Apple.
:?:
under the paving stones.

boombanglarrabee

Quote from: themodernage02
you did?

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?p=84185&highlight=#84185

modage

care to elaborate as long as your dishing gossip?

boombanglarrabee

Quote from: sickfins

no
they're
not

em harr is the only one for pau thom
at least for now ?

Who???????

Pubrick

dude u never explained where ur maya theory came from. u saw them at BAM or whatever function and then u just assumed they were together4life from that outing? if that is the case, well, he's also been at various PDL screenings with PSH..  :!:
under the paving stones.

Sleuth

I don't know what's hotter, PTA and PSH, or PTA and Emmylou Harris
I like to hug dogs

sickfins

brickssssss

if he genuinely speaks about that specific apple then the ship still might not be broken off all the way....you can hear the laugh of our scruffy friend in a recent bootlegged copy of a fiona largo show

it definetly wasn't ffeye who had the kiddo and he might just not be comfy talking bout ily-isson just yet

Alethia

Quote from: Pdude u never explained where ur maya theory came from. u saw them at BAM or whatever function and then u just assumed they were together4life from that outing? if that is the case, well, he's also been at various PDL screenings with PSH..  :!:

he was at the rochester one with phil's mother