clothing and accessories.. because we stop at shirt level

Started by Pubrick, June 09, 2012, 07:58:50 AM

Pubrick

Quote from: Reelist on June 09, 2012, 07:09:43 AM
Quote from: Ravi on May 30, 2012, 04:51:35 PM
This is where we open the floor to good tattoos from There Will Be Blood. Do they exist?

Not bad. Would be good on a shirt.

Can we find some good PTA movie shirts?

Then we can wear them and feel cool for a few days/years and not live with idiotic decisions imprinted on our skin.
under the paving stones.

Pozer

do you remember that pdl shirt from the old pta site that had weirdly shaped hearts on it or somesuch? it was a little too girlylooking i remember. i'd go to purchase it then think 'what am i doing?'

i'd probably wear it now.

Pubrick

^one out of three ain't bad.

Split this so we might focus our efforts and dredge up something presentable, also open to accessories like a nice key ring or something.

Let me know if I should move this topic to news and theory and make it a general movie shirts thread.
under the paving stones.

chere mill

i have an old magnolia t-shirt from the movie's theatrical release, and a few magnolia caps given out to the production crew. oh, and a promotional frog which sits proudly on my desk to this day.

Jeremy Blackman

Where can I get one of Chere Mill's carpeted desks?

mogwai

Reel

Dark Bunny Tees

they put it out in 2009 and only printed 100 of 'em, so good luck with that.

Get 'em while they're hot!! 

Pubrick

My only regret in life is I didn't try to get one of those free shirts Eckhart Auto Body was giving away.

Anyone still have theirs?
under the paving stones.

chere mill

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman on June 09, 2012, 04:07:12 PM
Where can I get one of Chere Mill's carpeted desks?

i used the image from the archives of cigs&redvines because i was too lazy to take a picture of the item myself.

i have that big earl shirt, too. but i don't wear it often as it's a little too small for me.

i also have a nylon messenger bag from the punch-drunk love production with the working title punchdrunk knuckle love stitched on it. i rarely ever use it but it was cool to find.

Pozer

forgot all about that Eckhart Auto Body shirt. my brother stole mine back in the day, not clued in to the pdl reference, he just liked the shirt.

i remember how psyched that owner dude was in our email correspondence over them choosing his shop for production. good fella.

RegularKarate

Quote from: Pubrick on June 09, 2012, 08:27:46 PM
My only regret in life is I didn't try to get one of those free shirts Eckhart Auto Body was giving away.

Anyone still have theirs?

Yeah, mine got some kind of strange stain on it so I don't wear it, but I still have it because that's just great.

diggler

I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

diggler

I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

rjmjr