about pta

Started by mina aphrodosia, June 03, 2003, 01:49:33 PM

mina aphrodosia

i try to find out how tall pta is, can anybody tell me? i know he has a monster giant genius brain, but what about his body?
Let´s be happy that we´re alive

polkablues

I'm not sure, but if the guy's height-weight proportional he's gotta be about 4'2".
My house, my rules, my coffee

©brad

riiiiiight. i'll be going now.

MrBurgerKing

Mina Aphrodosia's name spelled backwards is

Anim aisodorhpa

or

Aisodorphia Anim

children with angels

...Why exactly are you trying to find out his height? Do you have some kind of elaborate, Wiley Cyote, assasination plan that involes something swinging into his head or something?
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

SoNowThen

...I just pictured that in my head...

And the sound effects, like the "plink, plink, plink" when he walks. Classic.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

aurora

I'm so bored @ work that I thought I would investigate this for you

Tom Cruise is 5'7

Judging from this photo I would say PTA is 5'10

The Silver Bullet

Conversations like this freak me out. They really do.
RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

aurora

Yeah they are weird but I would thought I would join the fun

Just don't start asking about specific body parts  :?

Duck Sauce

Quote from: auroraI'm so bored @ work that I thought I would investigate this for you

Tom Cruise is 5'7

Judging from this photo I would say PTA is 5'10

Does this picture look fake to anybody else?

(im not saying it is, but it looks)

Pozer

yeah, was this from his trip to the wax museum?

Cecil

maybe paul is wearing high heel shoes. i dunno, i wouldt trust that picture. it has "evil" written all over it

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

godardian

Quote from: 82pta is 8'2"

Quick.

:lol:
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

ben

Quote from: 82pta is 8'2"

:lol: that comment made my day.