What the hell is wrong with Michael Jackson?

Started by meatball, November 29, 2003, 09:26:44 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: MacGuffin
                        INTERROGATOR
              You are the blind bullshit, my
              main man.  It is so obvious he
              like the small boy so he all the
              time travel with them.

The stuff about kids didn't make it to the final cut, though.

aclockworkjj

i am failing to see the politcal undertones of that scene that are suppose to make me feel sympathetic for this weirdo.  Seriously...i read it, and think...see, the rest of the world thinks he is a freak too.  send him to his own little island as if he were a leper.  whether he did it or not, the guy is a fruit with monkeys...and it's pathetic that it's a headlining story.  

he does not live within the confines of something called reality...now maybe he will have to face some.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: aclockworkjji read it, and think...see, the rest of the world thinks he is a freak too.

Try watching it. It makes more sense in context, and the final version is trimmed down.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanTry watching it.
i have seen it too...though it's been awhile, am still failing to see how it is anything more than truth...he is a freak, and it's pathetic that americans look to him as an icon.  

i am being serious, help me out here....what am i missing?

GodDamnImDaMan

"I've seen sexier legos than JACKO" -GDIDM
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

freakerdude

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI really care little for the man.
He's a fucking pedophile (OK, I'll edit this and say probable ped)........pedophiles are the first ones to get raped and shanked in prison. They are the most hated by prisoners.

I have no feelings for a sick fuck like that. If he wasn't rich, he'd be in jail and dead by now.
MC Pee Pants

molly

Quote from: freakerdude
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI really care little for the man.
He's a fucking pedophile........pedophiles are the first ones to get raped and shanked in prison. They are the most hated by prisoners.

I have no feelings for a sick fuck like that. If he wasn't rich, he'd be in jail and dead by now.

his wierd behaviour about children doesn't mean that he is a pedophile.

cine

nobody knows for sure if he actually IS a pedophile. that's how I stand on this whole issue. so whether we classify him as one or not, any classification would be ignorant. do I think he's got some majorly screwed up issues? yes. could this have been avoided if he wasn't so weird? YES. it's not like its everyone elses fault.... i don't think anybody TOLD HIM to dangle his child over a balcony.
at the end of the day, pedophile or not, jacko is fuckin' wacko.

freakerdude

His weird behavior with one other boy cost him $20 millon. I would personally say it was a lot more than just that to drop 20M for hush money.

Everyone can have their opinions but the history is pretty clear to me. Guess what? California's Child Abuse laws were changed b/c of Michael Jackson's buy off in 1993. The defendent can drop the charges but the state has to bring forth the charges and can also force the child to testify.

legal def. for pedophilia - sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object

Time and money will tell, but he's practically on the verge of being broke. And money won't make it dissappear, it will all be up to his lawyer's abilities.
MC Pee Pants

Jeremy Blackman

My main man. Tell me something, okay? What is the problem with Michael Jackson?

What do you mean?

What is the problem with Michael Jackson? You understand my question?

No, I'm not sure I do.

The King of Pop. "woo-hoo. eee-hee."

Yeah, Michael Jackson.

He come to Egypt. I see picture in newspaper. "Hello" with the white glove.
I'm Michael Jackson in my hotel room... with my chop-up face. Your country make him chop up his face.

I don't think so.

Michael Jackson is Pop King of sick fucking country.

That's bullshit. He did it to himself.

*smack*

You are the blind bullshit, my main man. It is obvious.
A black man made the skin white and the hair straight, and you know why?

No.

You sick fucking country make the black man hate his self
just like you hate the Arab and the children you bomb over here.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I have no idea where that's from, and it's hilarious anyway.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Three Kings, were you joking? They've mentioned this already. But it's not the only evidence to support Jackson... its just a really good message about the whole perception of things.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Guess I missed them saying it was the 3 Kings reference, sorry.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

freakerdude

It was MacGuffin who posted it on the second page. But using the frames along with the dialogue was definitely very very funny.
MC Pee Pants

aclockworkjj

Quote from: freakerdudeframes along with the dialogue was definitely very very funny.
made me understand it...shit.  thxs JB.