There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.

Started by depooter, March 27, 2005, 02:24:56 PM

idk

It's ok those suckers are missing Seinfeld on Charlie Rose, they'll get their priorities straight one day.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

picolas

feel free to post non-spoiler reviews here, though!

please

Pubrick

yes. if you want, post a spoiler-free version of your review (mostly hype) here for the peasants.

just so we may touch the hem of your garments.
under the paving stones.

children with angels

I just found out this doesn't come out in the UK till February 8. This makes me quite embarrassingly angry and uhappy. :yabbse-angry: :yabbse-sad:
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

Pubrick

Quote from: children with angels on November 06, 2007, 06:36:42 AM
I just found out this doesn't come out in the UK till February 8. This makes me quite embarrassingly angry and uhappy. :yabbse-angry: :yabbse-sad:

i still don't know when it's coming to aus. but rest assured it will be around the same time or later, maybe even after the oscars. it sucks that i'm gonna hav to get my hands on a screener or even the US dvd release itself and spoil it on a small screen if i wanna make through 2008 alive.
under the paving stones.

Fernando

Quote from: Pubrick on November 06, 2007, 06:49:52 AM
i still don't know when it's coming to aus. but rest assured it will be around the same time or later, maybe even after the oscars. it sucks that i'm gonna hav to get my hands on a screener or even the US dvd release itself and spoil it on a small screen if i wanna make through 2008 alive.

IMDb has 1 January 2008, and I don't know why it has that date as in the front page since I'm in México and it should have the Mexican release date, of course as for this moment there isn't a release date for us, but I couldn't care less about it, I'll go to either to Laredo or McAllen Tx. to see it. If Cron or alexandro want to join me they're welcome.  :yabbse-smiley:

Quote from: picolas on November 06, 2007, 03:34:23 AM
feel free to post non-spoiler reviews here, though!

please NOW!

Pubrick

Quote from: Fernando on November 06, 2007, 08:47:17 AM
IMDb has 1 January 2008

wow that's incredible. i didn't bother checking cos i was sure it would be the same as always. this is before everyone, even most of america! wauv.

i won't be cutting myself to sleep tonite!
under the paving stones.

ElPandaRoyal

Needless to say, IMDB doesn't even have a release date for Portugal. I'm betting for around February. Anyway, with Cronenberg, DePalma, the Coens, Coppola, Wes Anderson, Tim Burton, Woody Allen or Van Sant coming in the next few months, I think the wait is going to be less depressing. That said, I wanna see this RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!
Si

Sleepless

Quote from: children with angels on November 06, 2007, 06:36:42 AM

I knew there was a reason I moved to Texas
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

If those reviews are indicative of the people who showed up to the screening, it's a shame more of US couldn't go.

"I had no idea the little mrs sunshine guy was going to be in it! he was pretty awesome"
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

xerxes

Quote from: Marty McSuperfly on November 06, 2007, 06:10:39 AM
Which Xixaxer is this?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/there_will_be_blood/news/1686761/

Wow, I hope that kid wasn't from the site. There's got to be better ways to waste 12 hours of your time. I got there at about 5:30 and there were only about 25 people in front of me, and the theater has 1800 seats or something.