stupid fun comedies

Started by bonanzataz, July 15, 2003, 08:19:57 AM

Sanjuro

Freddie got fingered

most stupid movie i mustve seen but i just couldnt help but laugh at some parts!
"When you see your own photo, do you say you're a fiction?"

NEON MERCURY

here is one that fits this thread....:

classical gas

travisbickle1000

'kentucky fried movie'-- a lot of zucker/abrahams movies have been mentioned, but i dont think this hasbeen yet (has it?). this movie is f****n hilarious.

16 candles: do melodramatic teenybopper comedies count? becuase i love this movie.

Gloria

Top Secret
both Hot Shots
Spaceballs
Shanghai Noon (Owen Wilson is great!)

Ravi

Quote from: GloriaTop Secret
both Hot Shots
Spaceballs

The ZAZ films and the Hot Shots! films don't count because they're very clever.  Spaceballs and SN were too.  Stupid fun comedies are films like In the Army Now and 3 Ninjas.

travisbickle1000

Gloria

Quote from: Ravi
Quote from: GloriaTop Secret
both Hot Shots
Spaceballs

The ZAZ films and the Hot Shots! films don't count because they're very clever.  Spaceballs and SN were too.  Stupid fun comedies are films like In the Army Now and 3 Ninjas.

Sorry, guess i didn't read the rules..... :oops:
umm....then I would have to say:

Mr. Deeds
Ernest Scared Stupid
Ernest Saves Christmas
Beverly Hillbillies
Monkey Trouble

molly

I'm posting just to say that a previous kitten is forever in my heart :cry:

MacGuffin

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo Picked up by Sony
Source: Variety

Sony Pictures has teamed up with Adam Sandler's Happy Madison for Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo. Rob Schneider is back in the title role he originated in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, and Eddie Griffin is expected to reprise his role as Deuce's man-pimp.

In the sequel, Deuce gets invited by his pimp to vacation in Amsterdam, only to discover that he's being pressed back into the flesh biz. Variety says the script has been a popular industry read, introducing a fresh batch of misfit female clients.

T.J. Schneider wrote the script with David Garrett, Jason Ward and Josh Lieb. Production begins later this year.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: MacGuffinDeuce Bigalow: European Gigolo Picked up by Sony
Source: Variety

Sony Pictures has teamed up with Adam Sandler's Happy Madison for Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo. Rob Schneider is back in the title role he originated in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, and Eddie Griffin is expected to reprise his role as Deuce's man-pimp.

In the sequel, Deuce gets invited by his pimp to vacation in Amsterdam, only to discover that he's being pressed back into the flesh biz. Variety says the script has been a popular industry read, introducing a fresh batch of misfit female clients.

T.J. Schneider wrote the script with David Garrett, Jason Ward and Josh Lieb. Production begins later this year.

Why don't they make a sequel to The Animal instead?  That Colleen Haskell showed a lot of promise.  Seriously.

All I know is that they HAVE to bring back Amy Poehler for this.

Raikus

One of my favorite movies and I can't quite tell why:
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

kassius

Too many good ones to name.

1. Hot Shots Part Deux. Because the first one wasn't as good to me, and that's rare, in the way of sequels.  

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: We'll do this the old navy way. First one to die... loses!

2.  Freddy Got Fingered.  And I hate Tom Green! Hate him!  But that resturant scene is classic.

3. Half Bake.

There are other movies that I don't consider silly-stupid like "The Jerk" and "South Park: The Movie", more like classic.  8)

Alethia

ernest scared stupid

"what am I gonna do with a wooden dog?  sure he can swim better, but what am i gonna call him - splinter?"

hehehe

Ravi

Yesterday I received Freddy Got Fingered as a gift.  Very funny if you like stupid random shit, which I do sometimes.  The film doesn't even pretend to have a plot.  It is one non-sequitur after another and I thought it was a riot.