Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Started by Fernando, October 24, 2013, 11:55:16 AM

Fernando

Release date: April 4, 2014

Starring: Chris Evans, Robert Redford, Scarlett Johansson, Anthony Mackie, Samuel L. Jackson.

Directed by: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo

Premise: Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and teams up with Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, to battle a powerful yet shadowy enemy in present-day Washington, D.C.

Drenk

I have faith in this movie. S.H.I.E.L.D are bastards and Captain America is at the service of a fucked-up America. Interesting.
Ascension.

jenkins

what does americana look like from france or anywhere not america? i wish i could only imagine. please tell me about this movie. do you think it'll be like the gi joe movies, did you see them? or, battleship. battleship! i saw the beginning. tears, tears in my eyes. i couldn't keep going. the movie was killing me. they were so strong and beautiful and fun and they were killing me, and i think monsters were in the ocean or, idk i forget

Drenk

Captain America 2 : Captain become the "star" of the GREAT AMERICA : EVERYONE SHOULD BE LIKE US STFU OUR SOFT POWER IS A GREAT AS OUR WEAPONS WICH ARE NOT SOFT OF COURSE DUH but doesn't feel comfortable with it, and he's lost in a world that he doesn't understand (he comes from the past, remember) and S.H.I.E.L.D (Samuel.L Jackson Team) are bastards (they want to create a alien nuclear bomb in Avengers, remember) so Captain has issues. And the bad guy is badass with a dark past.

It sounds nice.

And here is a deleted scene from Avengers which will be In CA 2: 

Ascension.

jenkins

i think you have a beautiful angle of vision on the matter. you're seeing those deep truth things. all americans have them. the captain tells us so. mmmm. tell me about this movie later plz

captain > carrie i hope