David's Photos

Started by Sleepless, January 03, 2011, 10:17:58 AM

Sleepless

About a year ago I bought a Canon a230 - just a simple quality digital camera. Mostly, it's just been used for baby photos so far (which was a big part of why we got it in the first place) but yesterday I took it for a walk and had a play about. Hopefully I can update this thread with some new stuff on a somewhat regular basis. Would love some feedback as I'm still pretty amateurish.

Confession up front about this last one. My wife was actually the photographer, but I couldn't help playing about and making it high-contrast b&w:
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Sleepless

Took a quick trip to NYC between xmas and new year. On the last morning we walked the High Line, which is where all these photos are from. (You can also see them on Facebook).

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Jeremy Blackman

Nice. The black and white one with the vehicles is my favorite... love it.