story telling

Started by blu, April 08, 2003, 12:14:37 PM

aclockworkjj

Quote from: miss jonesa cock jerk jj,

you my pal in so cal...so how bout we meet to eat...yes indeedy sweetie...i extend an invite to drop the veil on your tail...you dont deserve it and i wont conserve it...what do you say gay...wanna dance with the devil...or is all this jus jibberish to you...im in the valley south of the bullie...where you at playa?...let me know so we can go...arts or the other...call it brutha...bring bitch ass blu...who knew?...

you quote me then smote me?...can't have it both ways...but im jus jabbin jibs again aint i?

lafin at you with sfinks, lawless and my crew...

sad but trew

I am in OC...Anaheim....bring yo ass down to the shizzy fo my mizzy is thin , but still rizzy...a clock tells the time and does not hate, but fo sure you had to recipracate...I know now why....and care not to imply.  But rather  hand out my graditude for a buy....a buy of a beer of a fly, fo shizzle nizzle...too bad we got off on the wrong fizzle...take this as my my last and final razzle dazzle.....Newton, the man, had 3 laws....fo yo to hat on the fisics is harsh.....come real as I am throwing it all on the tizzle fo shizzle.

Droppin' nut in butt love....

but, no, sorry ....not gay....

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Sheriff LawlessnessI had my eye on you from day one

Good ...keep watchin'...and wait....

(sorry admins, but I am sick of dumb shit, but you all should know my intentions are well)

Camel Lights

... and, in the end, the love you make -

now that shit will help you solve the case.

BackUpOffMeFoo

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Droppin' nut in butt love....

If your sick of dumb shit… then quit biting mine.
Foo
Plagiarism is a bitch
Serious?

blu

please, don't get upset, sherif.  i am just picking on one thing that sucked in the movie.  lestus not forget the 20 - 30 things that were great.

atticus jones

eye regulate this tiff with the lawless sheriff so i b speaking for him when i say he aint upset...he's already down the road at the saloon playing poker, drinking gin, and infecting the hos...if you dint know int you was mentally arrested days ago...cuffed up and locked down on the outskirts of nowhere...

wree wreeding this thread is lyke that naw shus feeling you get right before you blo...

i promise not to spill in the house tho...

the carpets fairly new and cleaning that mess would be implaussible...
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

Mellow Fellow

whoa, you folks should really calm down, try thinking of jeremy blakes artwork, or maybe smoke some pot, either way your starting to sound like AICN talkbackers, which is really too bad and not what this site is for
Some people say I was an embarassment to the nation. Well, I say, that depends on what your definition of "was" is, jerk.

atticus jones

driving mr t was a riot at the hyatt...love that groovy moovy...the soundtrack, the acting, the cinematography, the effects, an overall on point joint...thanks for sharing...i gotta abort this short retort to snort it again...

little housecleaning tho...

1)the xixax hidden message blip shit is ghey
2)if u only posted seven times...refrain from tellin uthas to calm down
3)if you only posted seven times because you changed your name...find a new game
4)if you avg mo than .5 post per day your quality mos lykly suffers at the hands of quantity
5)haters come and go but the ones in the know make it flo
6)respect aint a four letter word
7)peep who sleep thru my deep dish are destined to creep with the catfish
8)train yo wrecks in the way that they should go and the pain will not depart from me
9)biblical irrefrences are widely misundertood and mosly underused
10)if it smells stanky...it probably tastes that way too playa

untie don morrow,

atticus jones
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

blu

*raises glass*

enough thinking i am gonna follow someones advice and go back to drinking.

peace out, miss jones.

cinephile, you crack me up.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Mellow Fellowwhoa, you folks should really calm down,

Calm.....what, I am calm....jeeze, what is it with you people?   No, not YOU people, but you people.... :P