Xixaxers For Art Garfunkel

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, June 01, 2003, 05:26:24 AM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

The only way i could ever be called Artsy was in regards to my love of Art garfunkel, eigther that or people are just pointing out that un kept afro i have on my head that is rather garfunkian .

Way before george clinton Arty was bringing The garFUNKel to the people in his own bad ass way

So funky so very very funky

We should make him one of our Heros and devote much love to him and his hairstyle

sure paul may of have brought the tunes, but art had the hair and for that alone we salute you

http://www.artgarfunkel.com/latest.htm

Sleuth

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManmay of have

No
I like to hug dogs

SoNowThen

I think the man is a wonderful actor as well.

And any MALE who can sing Bridge Over Troubled Water as well as him, well that's worth adoration alone.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

i should cast him in something where he talks jive

godardian

Art was always known as "the cute one," right?

And he did contribute "Bridge Over Troubled Water," that's right. Not a bad guy.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

SoNowThen

Well, he sung Bridge. The immortal Paul wrote it.

* lights a candle to Paul Simon *

:)
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

if only him and john oates could find a way in this crazy world to unite

they could cure sars with their sweet soul full voices