texas

Started by snaporaz, March 11, 2003, 09:34:46 AM

snaporaz

i've noticed that there seems to be an unusual amount of texans on this board.

so, uh, where in texas are you? and if you're not from texas...where are you anyways?

i live in harlingen.

a real shit-hole. something like 60,000 of the most uncultured [as far as movies go] people on the planet. one 16-screen multiplex, and one 10-screen  dollar-cinema. no good movies ever come here.  :(   :evil:

Ghostboy

Wow, that's way down there. Images of The Last Picture Show cross my mind. At least you've got a multiplex, that's more than some towns do. I'm from the DFW area, myself...

Xixax

Born and raised in Humble, Texas, about 20 miles north of Houston up highway 59. Moved to Nashville in '92 and haven't looked back.

Interesting note about Humble... It is the town that Mike Judge based "Arlen" on in King of the Hill. That's why I love that show. I grew up around those people. He's not exaggerating!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

snaporaz

Quote from: XixaxInteresting note about Humble... It is the town that Mike Judge based "Arlen" on in King of the Hill. That's why I love that show. I grew up around those people. He's not exaggerating!

man, i love that fucking show. i can do a pretty good impression of hank hill, i tell you what.

Sleuth

I live in Houston

I've been to Humble and man, you're not kidding!
I like to hug dogs

fulty

From Brownsville
Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.

snaporaz

Quote from: fultyFrom Brownsville

dude.  :shock:

well, it's a good thing you moved.

of course, you already know that.

RegularKarate

jmj

Representing Funky Town (AKA Fort Worth.)  Where the west begins.
Gorobei Katayama: You're Good.
Heihachi Hayashida: Yeah, yeah. But I'm better at killing enemies.
Gorobei Katayama: Killed many?
Heihachi Hayashida: Well - It's impossible to kill 'em all, so I ususally run away.
Gorobei Katayama: A splendid principle!
Heihachi Hayashida: Thank you.

Pedro

I'm a memeber of the fattest city in the United States, San Antonio

snaporaz

Quote from: Pedro the WombatI'm a memeber of the fattest city in the United States, San Antonio

i thought that was houston?

anyways, my sister lives in s.a.

polkablues

I'm not from Texas, nor have I ever been to Texas, but I have tried hot Dr. Pepper, which I think makes me an honorary Texan at least.
My house, my rules, my coffee

MacGuffin

Spongebob: Hey, Patrick, what am I now?

Patrick: Uhhh...stupid?

Spongebob: No. Texas.

Partrick: What's the difference?

From the "Texas" episode

Win Tickets for Houston Screenings of Basic!
Click on pic:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Xixax

Quote from: polkabluesI'm not from Texas, nor have I ever been to Texas, but I have tried hot Dr. Pepper, which I think makes me an honorary Texan at least.
Mmmm! Best with lemon!

:)
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

xerxes

what the hell in hot dr. pepper???