Box Set

Started by Xixax, January 09, 2003, 12:31:24 PM

bonanzataz

yeah, who's that knocking and mean streets i haven't seen. i saw alice, like, 5 years ago and really really liked it. that's a great movie. i'm so happy they're all coming to dvd!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

SiliasRuby

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: SiliasRuby
Quote from: RaviCovers and Menu Screens
How Pretty....I'll definitely be getting the Goodfellas SE, Mean Streets SE, and the After hours DVD....I haven't seen the other two, are "Alice Doesn't Live here Anymore" and "Who's That Knocking At My Door" worth it?
Yes, buy the box set or you'll regret it later.
Will do then.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Ravi

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: SiliasRuby
Quote from: RaviCovers and Menu Screens
How Pretty....I'll definitely be getting the Goodfellas SE, Mean Streets SE, and the After hours DVD....I haven't seen the other two, are "Alice Doesn't Live here Anymore" and "Who's That Knocking At My Door" worth it?
Yes, buy the box set or you'll regret it later.

"If only I had bought the Scorsese box set.  Fuckin' cocksucker."

meatball

:lol:

Yay. So Happy.

doja

i just spent 25 minutes repairing my After Hours vhs, the tape of which had been ripped from the reel inside the machine. then i remembered this bit of news.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SiliasRuby

Quote from: themodernage02you can look at the cover art for the box set here:

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=4171&n=1&burl=
Very Nice.

My Collection

meatball

modage

you can look at the menu shots from the box set here...

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=3908&n=1&burl=
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

are these any different from the boxset?

MacGuffin

Quote from: luzare these any different from the boxset?

No. Same discs that are in the box set, it's just that they are also sold separately.

Cover of outer box:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

This Came From The Rumor Mill at www.digitalbits.com....
MGM also has a Martin Scorsese Film Collection tentatively due in early 2005, which will include a New York, New York: Special Edition, a Raging Bull: Special Edition, The Last Waltz: Special Edition and BoxcarBertha.

My Collection

Alethia