24!

Started by Gamblour., December 22, 2003, 11:01:32 PM

MacGuffin

I kept waiting for Jack Bauer to take Rainman with him to Vegas and count cards.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

grand theft sparrow

Yeah, a friend of mine sent me a text message halfway through the episode that said, "M-O-O-N.  That spells who the fuck is this kid?"

And was that Brian Krakow as Rain Man's brother?

bonanzataz

all i have to say is...

THANK CHRIST!

it's like, the writers knew how much everybody was hating EVERYTHING. I LOVE that they're just COMPLETELY changing the entire season. all they need to do now is have jack be like, "i need to call somebody to help me out" and have tony show up like in season 4. and just kill off milo and that lame muslim chick who think they're the next tony and michelle. soooo glad they ditched stupid fucking fayed and all the baggage that went with it. AHAHAHAHA! i'm so happy. i was so close to not watching altogether, and then they pull this on us. guess they have a few tricks up their sleeve after all.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

picolas

i think my favourite part was the Cape Fear ref. and Jack not knowing where the heck he was as a result. and the Chinese encore.

Kal

It was great... another failed attempt to get the bombs would have been horrible and just thinking of the rest of the season retrieving the suitcases was a nightmare... they did great!!!

MacGuffin

I was hoping that, with The Nine being cancelled, they would bring Kim Raver's Audrey back. I really liked her character and think she and Jack make a great couple.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

So how about this shit? Daddy Bauer is back...

I wonder what is the real purpose behind attacking CTU because he could have waited a couple of more hours to get the kid without security. I dont know why go into all that trouble just to get him at this particular crisis hour. Why negotiate with Chang something that he could have done on his own without Chang's men?

MacGuffin

'24' renewed for 2 more days

The clock on "24" will continue ticking for two more seasons.

Fox has renewed the Emmy-winning real-time drama starring Kiefer Sutherland through the 2008-09 season.

Sutherland is already locked to stay with the show through 2009 under his multi-year production deal with "24" producer 20th Century Fox TV.

"24" has had a roller-coaster ride the past couple of seasons, earning rave reviews for season five, which was capped by a best drama series Emmy and drawing criticism by some fans for the plotline in the current sixth season.

Created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran, "24" is a production of Real Time Productions and Imagine Television in association with 20th Century Fox Television. 

Joel Surnow, Robert Cochran, Howard Gordon, Evan Katz, Jon Cassar, Kiefer Sutherland and Brian Grazer are the executive producers.

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

SPOILAZ

Quote from: bonanzataz on April 11, 2007, 04:10:29 PMkill off milo
check...  :yabbse-thumbup:

yeah, so i'm really happy that they brought audrey back so's that jack can't see her anymore (everything you touch ends up dead, one way or another, HA! that was fucking harsh heller!). it's like, the writers had this amazing thing going for them and they were just like, "eh, fuck it, let's just bring back some stupid shit from the beginning of this lame ass season and call it a day. fuck the fans! hahaha, pass the caviar!"

i don't get what the fuck they're doing. they tease their core audience with the promise of a great storyline and just fuck it up. cheng is a great villain and he is sorely underused. why substitute cheng and audrey for jack's dad and his boring nephew? WHY?! EVERYTHING WAS IN PLACE FOR A GREAT ENDING!!!

whatever, season 7 better be stellar.

why did they ever kill off nina?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

polkablues

Quote from: bonanzataz on May 17, 2007, 02:55:44 AM
why did they ever kill off nina?

Yeah!  And I want Mia Kirshner back too.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Kal

david palmer is the one i miss the most... and mike novick too... these new white house people make me sick

also, they keep doing this thing lying to jack so that he cant interfere with stupid decisions from the white house... the episode was ok but the last scene is proof of how poorly executed everything was...

at least its clear that they admit the show is not what it used to be and they are preparing for a do-over... lets just hope they do something good.

and seeing rena sofer playing a stupid wife in 2 shows that are monday at 9pm bothers me... like there werent enough actors out there for those crappy parts.

Pubrick

Quote from: kal on May 18, 2007, 01:28:49 AM
and seeing rena sofer playing a stupid wife in 2 shows that are monday at 9pm bothers me

Quote from: JG on May 09, 2007, 07:05:13 PM
you watch too much television. 
under the paving stones.

Kal

Quote from: Pubrick on May 18, 2007, 01:58:09 AM
Quote from: kal on May 18, 2007, 01:28:49 AM
and seeing rena sofer playing a stupid wife in 2 shows that are monday at 9pm bothers me

Quote from: JG on May 09, 2007, 07:05:13 PM
you watch too much television. 

heroes and 24 are two of the best shows... if you dont watch them u should

Pubrick

i stopped watching 24 when it got too ridiculous and i'm with pwaybloe on heroes.
under the paving stones.

Ravi

Quote from: Pubrick on May 18, 2007, 10:19:19 AM
i stopped watching 24 when it got too ridiculous

So...you've never seen 24 then.

I stopped watching 24 several episodes ago and I can't be arsed to catch up.