in this thread i will rate your avatar

Started by sickfins, March 03, 2004, 10:19:07 PM

squints

Who would win in a fight? DW or Blackman?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

RegularKarate

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

matt35mm

Quote from: squintsWho would win in a fight? DW or Blackman?

I'm not the only one who connects DW with Darkwing Duck, am I?

FROM THE THEME SONG:
"When there's trouble you
call DW!"

squints

Maybe his name really was Darkwing Griffith? :saywhat:

Reinhold

thanks, myxo.

napolean dynamite dancing to Du Hast brightened my day.

mine's Mitch Hedberg, by the way. i realized today that some might take it as Kurt Cobain.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

squints

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

squints

couldn't decide between that or the wide-open beaver

Reinhold

i regognized it immediately.

one of my first avs here was the goodbye blue monday bull.

:bravo:
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee