Elektra

Started by MacGuffin, February 19, 2004, 01:38:36 AM

Alethia

Pwaybloe

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Slimepuppy

Wow...
That's really, really quite terrible.
And Jennifer Garner has the face of a horse.

According to filmratings.com, the rating's a PG-13. And you can really tell. What with the bloodless killings and how the bad guy always has to go for the gun before the assassin (with heart of gold?) can kill them, in pseudo-self defense.

Sigh.
Another tick on crap graphic novel adaptations column.
Hyvässä indie-elokuvassa tulee olla zombi, moottorisaha ja ninjoja.

Dtm115300

I like Jennifer Garner, but they shouldn't have made this movie. I would have rather seen a movie on Bullseye then Elektra.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: SlimepuppyAnd Jennifer Garner has the face of a horse.

:drool:

london

damn,  there is some serious padding in that bra.
Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

Dtm115300

think so? lol I think i can see some nips on that pic lol.

london

You know what i meant.  In her red Xena warrior outfit.   Not the nude slipdress.  duh.
Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

Dtm115300

that is kind of a xena outfit lol

Myxo

Never been much of a Garner fan.. *shrug*

She looks a little ordinary to me. Pretty, but no more so than your average hollywood actress.