Content Area

Started by Gold Trumpet, January 07, 2004, 11:46:29 AM

Jeremy Blackman

Let's just publish a magazine.

ono

Quote from: SoNowThenIf you'd want me to, I'd be happy to contribute. Not regularly, but from time to time when something really strikes me as worth saying...
Ditto.  And what's more is, I'd be happy to take at least some responsibility for the maintenance of the site itself, if needed.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Jeremy BlackguffinLet's just publish a magazine.

I'm imagining the content area would be set up like that. The front page would include just recent articles and then after an article has stayed on there a week, it would move off the front page and so would all the others. Maybe a search engine and archive could exist for anyone wanting to get to older articles, but that's asking for a lot.

I'd also be willing to take any management duties that would need to be done.

Jeremy Blackman

This is a really good idea, but it's also a lot of work.

Ideally, we would create a separate domain that would be kind of a sister site. It would have limited high-quality content, exclusively from Xixax users.

If every one comes together on this some time in the future, I'd be happy to help with design issues, administration, editing, writing, etc.

Let's let it ferment.

Pubrick

the content area is now the Green Screen, not exactly the same idea that was developed in this thread.

all u need to know here: http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=6417&highlight=
under the paving stones.